Chapter- 10

Jimin came to the living room start to prepare the files and documents for the project, laptops of their owns.

When the king alphas came to the living room . It's all in set to use their own things.

Jimin helped them side by side. They all are fully focused on the project to be successful. For Jimin, this project is most important. All staffs worked hard for this to be on perfect. For the king alphas, the project is not their main priority. But there are fully focused just to see the happy Creasant smile of the omega. The way his eyes lit up with excitement. His soft mellow cheeks puffed up, his small eyes closed, forming small creasant moon eye smile. For his happiness they are fully focused on the project. They are doing this for him. Only for him. They have to be the reason of his happiness.

They all get startled when Jimin stands up from his place, stretching like a cat stretch after getting a nap.

" Alright. I get going now. It's almost 3 . His school gonna end in half an hour. I promised him to take him out for dinner. " Jimin packed his belongings carefully.

" Can we join too? " Jungkook asked Jimin , with his cute big doe eyes full of hope shining under the light.

No one can say no to such eyes. But it's Jimin we are talking about duh

" No " Straight away rejection.

" Waeee~" They all chorused staring at him like a wounded pups.

" You guys have a meeting till night. I've some things to discuss with him without you guys. "

" Why without us? "

" Because if you guys are there, surely he will behave like a brat. "

" He's not a brat. He's just matured for his age. "

" Like a matured kid cursing like an old grandpa. Not even have a small logic his parent is door away "

" Prepare well. I selected dishes for you all at the hotel itself. Good luck" Jimin added and went outside with a wave of hand.

After jimin went from there.The king alphas collapsed on the couch they are sitting totally exhausted. If they failed this project, their death will be summoned by the cute firece small omega himself.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.. 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭.

The king alphas came to the restaurant at sharp time. All the employees who seen them passing by bowed at them. Not taking their eyes from them. Their eyes are filled with admiration, lust, and jealous.

Namjoon and others can feel their suggestive lusty gaze at their back of the head . They don't care less about their stare. It's not gonna do nothing other than annoy them.

When they entered the VIP room. The foreign investors are discussing and talking among themselves. One appropriate dressed omega gazing at them seducingly . Her scent filled the room sickeningly sweet.

They all turned towards them abundantly , sensing their dark cold aura and their respect demanding scent. They all greeted each other amd start their projects. They prepared themselves. They can feel their secretary's eyes on them. They are not in mood to play with her. All their mind is flying out till it reach the certain omega who's enjoying his night dinner date with his alpha son.

Taehyung start to explain the project with his deep voice, cold eyes scaning the foreign investors face, with his own emotionless face.

Yoongi picked up from the project, where Taehyung ended. He's no differ from his brother.