Chapter- 6

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡?! (HE SAYS FURIOUSLY SAYS THE NAME MAN GULPS HIS SALIVA AND PRAYS TO GOD TO BLESS HIM THIS TIME!)

____________x-------------------------------

𝙾𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

Jeon alphas went to the club last night with there current girlfriends to 'enjoy'. As usual they get drunk, and one night stand with someone that eye catching for them at that moment. And last comes home with there girlfriends have sex with them. Till morning.!

They didn't even realize the time. The important meeting they have with that foreign investors. They have been working in this project for more than a month. All the employees under them are lost their soul in wrath of the alphas. Now they itself didn't attend the meeting.

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡?! (HE SAYS FURIOUSLY SAYS THE NAME MAN GULPS HIS SALIVA AND PRAYS TO GOD TO BLESS HIM THIS TIME!)

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 is the one is awaken now. That's why jimin calls him. He knows what happens. Why they didn't came to company. But jimin is not there when the alphas are doing this. But he knows what the alphas are capable of ...!

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 gulps and cheks his brothers to back up him. He himself wakes up late with a severe headache. The calls he getting from morning wakes him up. When the time he checks his phone that the time he knows he f*cked up. It's already past  11.45 am. He start to pray to the moon godness when he sees the missed calls from the said omega 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣.

"𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 10 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 " Jimin said camly and cuts his call before other person says anything.

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 don't know what do to.  Jimin cuts the call calmly means the storm is waiting for them be prepared for what coming for them. First he have to wake his brothers up. It's not easy too. They f*cked girl is passed out still on the bed for God sake. Yes you read it Wright. The alpha brothers did a sevensome.

He have to kick out that girl first are else he knows well they won't survive from the furious omega that coming to their mansion just within in 10 minutes.

He called the maids and gaurds to kick her out and change their rooms scents, sheets and all. He goes to wake his brothers to join him for the waiting storm. He loves his brothers a lot. But he's not risking his life to the furious omega 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣. They may be an alphas but they know well don't make the omega mad. If you wanna survive.

𝕲𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖕. 𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞. 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓~ . He's keep on trying to wake his brothers but thry are whining and groaning and rolling on the bed but not waking up.

𝕲𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖌𝖚𝖞-  before he finish his sentence someonnes voice interrupt.

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕵𝖔𝖔𝖓. 𝕬𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝕴'𝖒 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕲𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊. 𝕲𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖜. 𝘑𝘪𝘯 says while yawning and shooing his brother for waking him up. And goes to lie down once again but next said word wake him up fully.

𝕳𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊- before he finish his sentence his brothers all are wake up and running to their room to freshen up and get rid of the s*x smell from their scent leaving a dumbfounded and confused Namjoon behind.

He himself don't know when they all waken up. Now he himself runned to his room to freshen up before jimin comes. He don't want to flame the omega who's coming furiously.

The maids see their masters run to their room like it's depend on there life. It amaze them that the almighty alphas running to their room be scare of one omega. It made them curious about her/ him to see.