Chapter - 9

After getting a tons of scolding from Jimin. The alphas are well dressed now. Sitting on their seats like well behaved kids. 'Cause jimin is still sitting on the one side couch left leg is on top of right leg. His tiny fingers tapping on the arm of the couch without saying anything.

His stern gaze makes the Almighty king alphas scared. They know, they did wrong. Still, his stern gaze without speaking anything makes them
frightened.

After geeting some courage, Seokjin opens his mouth " Jiminnie? Is everything okay? " . With a harsh stare he closed his mouth don't wanna be a only person in the warmth intimidating omega .

With a deep sign jimin closed his eyes, his head falls back on the couch & groaned.

" I'm seriously came to kick you guys ass for not being there for meeting with the foreign investors. We've been working our ass for more than week. Our whole company was on fire to be perfect in work. You guys are almost terminated half of our staffs. For what, just to not you guys came for the meeting? Seriously? Hahhhhhh! Do you guys know how much I did get pissed when you guys are not there!? If our staffs didn't helped me to postponed the meeting , I've burned to you all alive! " With a raging breathing he scowled, while looking at each of them eyes.

The king alphas are frightened to speak. They just waited for some minutes for the omega to calm down.  They just look at each other to know the conditions of their lovable brothers.

Seokjin is panicking while bitting his plump lips. Yoongi having a neutral face, but his eyes are shifting here and there showing he is nervous too. Namjoon & hoseok paled at the long winded speach of the omega. Taehyung's gaze fixed on the coffee table without moving his eyes. Jungkook keep on bouncing at his legs & biting his nails clearly showing his anxoius.

They know more than, not to annoy him. Now he's more than exasperated. Their scents shows how nervous and scared they are. If any other one is there at the place of jimin, they won't see another day in their life.

Now, jimin is in the place. They are only show their emotions to him. At this moment, showing their nervous and scared by their scents.

With a annoyed look jimin opens his eyes and look at the state of alphas. He deeply signed and straighten in his seat.

That catches the attention of the alphas. All are looking at him, waiting for his another rail. His following words makes the frightened alphas to smile heartedly.

" Did you guys eaten anything? " Jimin voice is calm and angelic as normal.

" No? " The alphas replied unisonly.

" Idiots " While muttering this, jimin goes straight to the kitchen.

The alphas smiled while looking at each other and follows the omega happily.

When the king alphas came to dinning table , the omega is serving them the dishes the chef cooked for them.

The most of king alphas know, how to cook. But  they won't do unless for their own brothers or their loved ones.

They seated on their seats silently. Jimin is serving them their favourities among the vary of foods.

They just smiled when their favorite dish served for them.

No one speaks just their slurping & utensils making sound.

After some minutes, jimin start to speak with his honey sweet voice makes the devouring alphas to look up from their plates. Although it's not tasty, they are starving to care about the taste.

" I rescheduled the meeting with the foreign investors to today evening 5 at highrise restaurant. "

They just look at each other, and nod their heads, don't wanna take another Lecture of now the calm omega.

" You all are gonna present the project today "

His words makes them choked their foods,that they were devouring like starved wolfes.

" Waeeeee~ " They whine unisonly with a cute pout.

" It's your punishment for not attending meetings at the right time. The person that should present today, send their files through an email. If you guys wanna look I'll share with you guys email. If you guys wanna make your own presentation then go through once before the meeting. " Jimin explained calmly.

After listening jimin, they look like rejected puppies and kittens who got refused by their owners. Cute pout adoring their perfect lips.

" So..? "

" We'll  go through the presentation the person made. But we'll do our own presentation at the meeting. " Namjoon said while softly staring at the small omega, looking at him with soft gaze.

" Okay then. I'll share the presentation through an email. You guys finish your meals. I'll wait on the living room" Jimin said while going through the phone, for search of the file in his email.

" No. Stay here and search " Yoongi said while gazing at the confused omega.

" Huh? "

" Stop looking confused jiminshi. Sit with us for awhile " Jungkook said while smiling at the confused Omega.

" You guys are weird " Jimin said shaking his head, his bangs falls over his eyes while sitted at the seat.

Jimin just seated at the seat, with his tiny fingers he removed the strands from his eyes, start to forward the files to the alphas.

The alphas are just heartly gazing at him without even knowing. Jimin raised his head, when he didn't hear any sounds of utensils or the alphas finished eating. The look of alphas, when he straightly looked at their eyes was priceless.

The alpahs widening their eyes, the looked away so fastly , jimin worried they have whiplash. Jimin chuckled, the way alpahs are blushed with embarrassment.

" Stop being adorable and eat. I know you guys didn't ate anything yesterday. Just get enough food, you guys won't have time to take sip of water for * glancing at his wrist watch* 7 hours. So be stay. Prepare well for meeting. I forwarded all the important files for you guys. So, don't make any silly blunder. If the meeting won't come  victorious , you guys will face other side of me you guy's won't like." Jimin explained calmly, the last part said with a smile makes the Almighty alphas to feel chills on their spine.

▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️

So. Any suggestions?

Hlo, to all my drlgs!

Hope you guys like it?

Comment?

Vote?

Anyone missed me?

Sorry for not on track.