Chapter -2

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓
      He's an orphan.. When he's 2 his parents abandon him in an amusement park. He kept on waiting for them for 2 weeks. Some elders gave him to an orphange and said "they abandon him and he's at amusement park for almost 2 weeks ". From that day he rised in an orphange. All the children's and orphange staffs loved his personality bubbly, shy, sassy, friendly nature. His aura makes people to approach him. When he's angry he becomes hella scary. Many alphas and betas try to court and have him not only beauty also his scent 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼.. It attracts not only alphas and betas omegas are also have a crush on him. He's handsome and pepte. His figure is small but he can easily take an alpha down. He's 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. Have Dark past still having a nightmare about it. Loves his son more than anyone in this world. He's scard when he get a mate his mate will not like his son are become abusive so he's avoiding any type of courting.

(𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙩🔥)

(𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙩🔥)

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚗   7 𝚢𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚗
  7 𝚢𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊

He only have his papa (jimin). He knows how his papa gets pregnant with him so he don't speak about that bastard (father). He's hella protective and possessive towards his papa. He becomes scary when anyone hurts his papa. Have a sharp tongue. So Savage and more mature for his age. He don't like when someone court his papa (he lowkey want someone's to become his dad and to protect his papa). His scent his 𝓗𝓸𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮. He knows how to fight because it becomes his daily routine in school. Whoever badmouth his papa their jaw will break by his one and only SON.