Chapter - 5

Jimin drops his son in his  school drives to his working place without knowing Strom is waiting for him..

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜

Jimin comes to his working place 𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮'𝓼.. All are wishing him with a smile. Who doesn't he well known kind and smile, his aura, his scent all makes him centre of attention.

He goes straight to the receptionist with a charming smile. That makes a omega girl to blush. Despair be an omege he itself a crush for many omegas.

𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖆! (with charming eye smile). 𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖗. 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉. ( with a fond smile he's seeing her eyes that makes her fluster)

𝕲-𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗- 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕸𝖗. 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐!( she greets him with shuttering). 𝕹𝖔 𝕸𝖗. 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖊𝖙. (With a heart eyes and shyly smiles at him without making eye contact. Her scent is high, her crush without moving still standing in front of her)

He frowned at that and checking his wrist watch it almost time for them to come to office and attend a important meeting . Then he rushes to his cabin without forgetting to wish his cousin workers with a cute  smile.

All omegas, Alphas and betas are watching him with an heart eyes. Some are watching him with lust but them itself knows that it's impossible for them to have this omegas as theirs.

He rushes to his cabin check their schedule for today events, meetings, parties where the alphas has to go. He arranged all his schedules and check the time in the table of his and frowned and schocked. The alphas didn't come to company at this time. It's almost 10am. Meeting starts at 10.30am. He arranged all the files and necessaries for the meeting.

And make a quick  call to the alphas. But they are not attending his call. It makes him worried for his bossess and his friends and family. Other than his son these 6 alphas are his families.

With a soft groan he slupms in his own seat. 𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌? 𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒? He mumbles while looking at his own phone with a cute pout and stressful frown.

He keep on calling their phones for half an hour but they are not attending his call it makes him worry about so many things. This meeting is very important with an foreign client to collaborate the projects. They have been working for this more than a month for this to be perfect but now the Alphas there bossess are not here. It makes him mad. It's almost 10.30 am now no alphas are attending his call. To make another call to them. There is a knock in his cabin.

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 with a soft voice he calls out the visitor to his cabin.

There a alpha girl with broad shoulder with a Sharpe eyes but gentle smile to the cute omega who's sitting in a chair with a cute pout and frown. The alpha  girl clearly sees the stress in the omegas face but the omega shows a angelic smile to the alpha girl who's breath stopped to see an angel in a calming aura and scent

𝖓𝖊!.. 𝕴𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖊! 𝕴𝕽𝕰𝕹𝕰! With a  soft shout the alpha girl whose name Irene comes out from her  thoughts 𝕳𝖚𝖍?

𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒? 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? (With a concern voice he gets up from jis seat and goes and stand in front of an alpha girl)