Jenna.

She was in, well I wouldn't even call them clothes, fuck Belle's lingerie covered more than that, well ok not so much but fuck if she bent over, she's be flashing to the world. Hickies covering her neck and her hair was black. She just looked at us and the guy grabbed her ass and pulled her along. I wanted to fucking throttle her.

"Drive" Belle spoke rubbing my leg "We can't do anything Ash, we have to leave it."

"She's slutting around at 15, how the hell am I meant to leave it?" I thundered loudly but did as she said and took off home. I was wild. Jesus, I think my parenting was a lot better than how her mums is going.

Neither of us spoke, I think we were in shock. After so long apart and not hearing from her, then to see her drunk and trolling the streets was a kick to the gut. I thought I had brought her up better, to respect herself and Belle had even told the same thing.

I grabbed the bags as we headed inside the house, I don't know if she was put off eating. I got my answer when she went straight into the kitchen and sat at the table. I loved her for not making any more of a fuss about the whole Jenna thing. We weren't responsible for her anymore, so we had to just let her be. As much as it was killing me.

"Noah is kicking like crazy" She grabbed my hand and pushed it into her stomach.

I smiled and bent down, lifting her shirt up and placing a kiss over her bare stomach "Little Noah's meant to be fast asleep" I kissed her again and felt a foot over my mouth.

Belle laughing "You got told, I have a feeling he's going to be a night owl".

"I'll keep up with you throughout the night."

"Ash you've got work, I won't let you be up all night then work on roofs and ladders, you'll hurt yourself" She pulled her top down but I kept my hand over her, I loved feeling these kicks as often as possible. I had found myself awake and rubbing her stomach and counting the kicks while she slept sometimes, I was going to be a hands-on dad, after the hell with Jenna, I wasn't going to have this kid messed up. He will be brought up to respect his parents, especially his mother.

"Isabelle I'm taking time off when he's born."

She rolled her eyes and took a mouthful of her coke, coke at almost 3am was something new "Ashton, you're taking a week off, I knew that"

I shook my head "No, I'm taking a month off, I'm going to help you when the baby is born, you're going to need help".

"Do you not think I'll cope with a baby, are you trying to say I won't be any good at it?"

I sighed "No, that's not it at all, this is our first child, I want to have us all spend time together with just the three of us, if you have to have a caesarean like the doctor said you might need then you're going to be sore, I want to help Belle. I want to be home with our baby and enjoy it, not loathe the child like I did with Jenna, she took me over a year to finally start to like, I love this baby already and I don't want to be at work and miss out on anything. I want to do the nights with you, change him and look after him while you sleep, not just palm him off to you. I want to be there as well"

She smiled widely at me and put her burger down "Well you could have just said you're afraid of being the third wheel."

"I didn't say that" I stated with a mutter.

"You didn't need too, you think that when Noah is born it will be him and me and then you're going to be left out, you won't be. You're my husband and I would never cut you out, I love that you're going to stay home for that long and help, not many guys do that" She shrugged and went back to eating then looked over. "We're a team, but you're also working, so I need you to be safe at work also."

Damn that woman had a way with words "I love you, have I told you that lately?" I grinned kissing her cheek.

"You tell me on an hourly basis, and I love you too, now just make sure free loader stays out of my food and we won't have a problem" She laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her as our naked bodies lay together and kissed her lightly "Do you think they know what she's getting up too?" She asked quietly.

I let out a scoff "Of course, what type of parent lets their kids go out and act like that".

"I know babe, she looked right at me, and it was as if we didn't exist, it makes me sick" She sighed and looked up "Thank you."

"For what?" I frowned.

"For taking me to get food, and for just being you" she kissed my chest and snuggled in further to me, I closed my eyes as fell asleep soon afterwards.

When I woke Belle was using my body as a pregnancy pillow, her whole body was half on me and I didn't want to wake her up, she looked to comfortable. I didn't have to wait long, ten minutes of placing kisses on her nose and she woke up with a smile, "Morning husband" Yes, she greeted me like that most mornings.

"Morning wife" I laughed "Sleep well?"

"Yes" She grinned.

When we finally got out of bed it was near 10am, Liz was on the couch with a blanket and sleeping, I was worried about her, but Belle said the med's she was on knocks her around pretty bad. I headed over to Parker who was reading the paper and flicked him in the head.

"What the fuck?" He groaned rubbing the spot.

"Fucking stay out of Belle's food" I smirked holding my wrist up to the table.

He frowned then laughed as he gripped my hand and asked, "The chicken?"

"No shit, I don't like seeing her crying at 1am because some tool was hungry and ate her midnight snack foods" I smirked back at him and laughed. "I was at KFC at 2am because you ate the fucking chicken."

He bellowed out laughing hard as Belle walked in "Parker" she breathed out.

"What?" He asked giving her a glance and going back to the arm wrestle against me, I was winning but knew I'd lose if she kept distracting me, she gave me a wink and she was up to something.

"My water just broke" His hand was now flat on the table and eyes wide open.

"The baby is coming?" He jumped up and looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

Both her and I burst out laughing "No you idiot, I'm not even due yet, just keep out of my food or else" She warned.

"You two are fucking evil" He muttered walking off as Belle took his spot.

"Play the winner?" She cocked her brow holding her hand up and leaning forward "Don't get distracted by my hot cleavage baby" She winked, and my eyes went directly to her chest.

Now my hand was flat on the table, I looked up and lowered my voice "Careful or those titties are coming out to play."

She laughed and shook her head. "Dream on."

Yeah, I can dream alright.