CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

ASHTON

Well as badly as I screwed up last week, I think I had half won her back with the kitten. You have no idea how fast Parker and I raced into town to pick her up, I had already brought it weeks before her birthday and well in blunt terms I damn well forgot.

Mum had text and said she arrived there, that she didn't seem to be pissed off, but I knew it hurt, especially after her last birthday, fuck that was a day I really screwed up with, but she didn't say anything, she just said it was ok to forget and moved on.

Me forgetting last year was Jenna changing the date in my phone calendar, yes, I'm a man and I forget things unless its written down.

"You are going to turn up, aren't you?" her sweet voice came from behind me as her arms wrapped around from behind.

"Course I am, I'll be up front in the grey tux my love" I turned around to face her, wrapping my arms around her neck as she leant into my chest.

"It better be the black one Ashton" she warned, and I laughed.

I rolled my eyes "It's the one you picked out Belle, I promise I will be standing up there in the morning."

"You better or I'll come kick your ass, pregnant or not" she tilted her head back and grinned widely then glanced around. "Have you seen coco?"

Ugh that damn cat gets more attention than I have been lately.

"She is where she always is" I grinned, Parker had taken a big liking to that little kitten and she slept in his bed most nights, curled up in the crook of his neck while he slept.

"Want to have some mum and dad time?" I smirked pulling her hips into mine.

"God yes." She groaned, pulled my face down and kissed me hard, her mouth latching to mine as she took full control. I moaned into her mouth; he tasted so sweet.

"Oh no you don't!!" Rachels voice came behind us both making us pull apart. She was still here, our home had turned into a place for the horny, homeless and hungry. I swear Parekr was popping out every night for a shag, Rachel was the homeless one and well Belle just ate.

"Isabelle, you were meant to leave half hour ago!"

"I don't want to" she pouted clinging to me "we're already having a baby, we've had all the bad luck in the world within these past few months, I think I'm good for the year." She grinned. I had to agree, our luck sucked.

"Belle come on" I grinned, "you need to go, bad luck or not."

"Fine give me ten minutes, that's all I need." She grinned.

"We'll have all the time in the world tomorrow night" I rubbed my hand over her stomach and laughed at her pout. "You need to get some rest, can't have you tired tomorrow."

"We better or I won't show up" she narrowed her eyes at me and placed a kiss on my lips. Oh, sweetheart you have no idea what I have planned after our wedding. She'll be bedridden for a week once she's Mrs Williams.

"You will show up and if you don't, I'll be coming to find you, now get in the car, get a good night's rest and I'll meet you at the end of your walk tomorrow." I smiled.

"Fine. Don't forget your vows." She reminded me once again. I'd already written them.

"Get out of here and I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you Ash, I can't wait to be your wife." The way she smiled at me; I knew she meant it.

"I love you to Belle, look after our little baby and I'll see you tomorrow morning" I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight whispering "I can't wait to marry you sweetheart" and then dropping down to her round tummy and lifting the shirt she wore up "love you little one, take care of mummy and I'll see you soon as well."