"It really makes me sad. I clearly prepared my favorite dish soap, lemon juice and brandy for Zenitsu-kun."

...

When Nakahara Chuuya returned to his office after handling some matters, he happened to bump into Osamu Dazai. Got it right.

"Mackerel, you..." Nakahara Chuya

looked at Dazai Osamu, who had his hands in his pockets and a smile like a black clay spirit on his face, and then looked behind him at my wife who was following him with her eyes closed without saying a word. Shan Yi's expression became surprised and suspicious.

"Although this kid is indeed a bit too noisy when he is awake, but now I just give him a drink -"

This kid is only fifteen years old! Is it really okay to give him alcohol so early? !

The Central Plains are also a little worried.

You know, they didn't have it when they were fifteen years old -

As soon as he thought of this, Nakahara Chuuya's eyes went blank for a moment.

——It seems that when they were fifteen years old, they had already started drinking?

Not to mention the age of fifteen, even before he joined the port mafia as the leader of the "Sheep", members of the "Sheep" often stole alcohol, and some sold it for money, but there were also many The wine was actually drank directly by a group of children...

I didn't feel anything strange when I drank it. Why now that it was the kid Zenitsu's turn to drink, did he feel guilty for tricking children? Sure enough, this kid keeps making noises all day long. Doesn’t he look too childish?

"Are you still blaming me, you little black dwarf?"

Compared with Nakahara Chuuya, who still felt that his conscience was aching, Dazai Osamu, who had long since evolved out of this drag, glanced at him condescendingly, and then He showed a sarcastic smile that would normally make Zhongyuan Chuuya furious.

"You were the one who let this kid drink in the first place - how pitiful. Maybe the little dwarf can only think of using alcohol to manage his subordinates."

Zenitsu-kun's special "sleep" is not limited to alcohol. The situation that can be caused, according to the excuse this kid was tricked into, "fainting" is also an inducement that can cause this form... In this case, what obvious effects can "drunk" and "coma" have on him? the difference?

——Coaxing this brat to drink would be easily detected by the intuition system, so it would be quicker to spray the drug directly.

"Huh? What are you talking about, mackerel?!"

Dazai Osamu glanced at Nakahara Chuuya, who was still in the initial stage, and then passed by Minato's only conscience indifferently. Behind him was Zenitsu, the wife of the wife. Still without saying a word, she followed him quietly with her eyes closed.

Until my wife Zenitsu was about to pass by Nakahara Chuuya, the guy with a cold face and closed eyes paused slightly, and his face slightly "looked" towards the other "boss", seeming to be hesitant to speak. end.

"..."

However, due to the taciturn nature of his sleeping state, my wife Zenitsu said nothing, turned her head silently, and followed Dazai Osamu's steps away from this place extremely quietly.