1 - Lost Silver x F!Reader (Platonic)

Stuck at home and finally recovering from being sick, (name) was feeling better but decided to play video games instead of going to school. She was too lazy to get up and get food, let alone drink water, so instead she stayed online.
Soon enough, everyone else had to get offline and (name) was left alone. She went from world to world on vrchat, bored and lonely and looking for something to do.
Jumping around exploring, and trying to have fun, she didn't notice when the bottom of the screen indicated that someone had joined the world she was in. Someone named "LostSilver."
The person floated up behind (name) and spoke, their voice coming out (name)'s computer:
"Tag. You're it."
He laughed a little as he rushed off frantically. (Name) chased the other person with her character, thinking this would be fun even if she didn't really know the person.
"LostSilver" led her around the house in the world they were in, going up the stairs and through the rooms before going up to the roof.
Finally up there, he was seemingly cornered, but could always jump off.
(Name) questioned why he didn't just jump, but tagged him back and then hopped off the roof. Then she turned around.
"LostSilver" refused to jump down, like the fall would actually hurt him if he did.
He went down the staircases and through the house to continue to chase (name), but at the bottom he couldn't find her.
"W-where did you go?" He called out.
(Name) heard him, but was hiding and didn't reply.
He called out again, this time sounding a bit more whiny.
(Name) was still silent.
Then, (name)'s computer screen went black.
At first, she thought it had died, but she quickly realized that wasn't the case.
A bone attached to an arm socket and a bit of flesh reached from inside the screen and into (name)'s room, tapping (name) on the forehead.
"Tag. You're it!" He laughed again, poking his entire upper body out the screen.
(Name) pulled him out the game forcefully and looked back at her screen while holding him to the side. It said "LostSilver" had left the world.
"...can y-you let go of me?" He politely asked.
(Name) let go of him and looked at him. "You're it."
She took his hat and got up, leaving the room with Lost Silver floating after her.
—————
405 words