Chapter 1, Book 2, "Rescuing Harry"

Polaris sits down on the sofa at The Burrow. He pulls out a book called " A Guide To Advanced Occlumency" and begins to read it. Thirty minutes later, he hears three pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs. Looking up, he sees Ron and the twins. "Ready?" Polaris asks in a whisper "Yeah, come on." Fred replies, waving him over.

What they are about to do is not only illegal, but also dangerous because they are going to use Mr. Weasley's flying car to rescue Harry from his horrible family.

The four boys open the garage and get inside the car. Fred is driving, George is in the passenger seat, and Ron and Polaris are in the back seat. Once they are all strapped in, Fred takes the car into the air. "Where is Harry's house again?" Fred asks. "Number Four, Privet Drive." Ron replies, looking out the window. "Gotcha, let's go."

Time skip because I'm lazy

The car pulls up to a window with bars on it. Looking in, they see Harry staring back at them. "Ron!" breathes Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they can talk through the bars. "Ron, how did you - What the -?"

Harry's mouth falls open as the full impact of what he is seeing hits him. Ron is leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which is parked in midair. Grinning at Harry from the front seats are Fred and George, Ron's elder twin brothers, and beside Ron is Polaris.

"Looks like you've been having one hell of summer," says Polaris, smirking.

"All right, Harry?" asks George.

"What's been going on?" says Ron. "Why haven't you been answering our letters? I've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles -"

"It wasn't me - and how did he know?"

"He works for the Ministry," replies Ron. "You know we're not supposed to do spells outside school -"

"You should talk," says Harry, staring at the floating car.

"Oh, this doesn't count," says Ron. "We're only borrowing this. It's Dad's, we didn't enchant it. But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with -"

"I told you, I didn't - but it'll take too long to explain now - look, can you tell them at Hogwarts the Dursleys have locked me up and won't let me come back, and obviously I can't magic myself out, because the Ministry'll think that's the second spell I've done in three days, so -"

"Stop gibbering," says Ron. "We've come to take you home with us."

"We're breaking you out," says Polaris.

"But you can't magic me out either -"

"We don't need to," says Ron, jerking his head towards the front seat and behind him, grinning. "You forgot who I've got with me."

"Tie that around the bars," says Fred, throwing the end of a rope to Harry.

"If the Dursleys wake up, I'm dead," says Harry as he ties the rope tightly around a bar and Fred revs up the car.

"If I can escape the Malfoys, you can escape from the Dursleys." Says Polaris

"Stand back" says Fred. Harry moves back into the shadows next to Hedwig, who seems to have realized how important this is and keeps still and silent. The car revs louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars are pulled clean out of the windows as Fred drives straight up in the air. Harry runs back to the window to see the bars dangling a few feet above the ground. Panting, Ron hoists them up into the car. Harry listens anxiously, but there is no sound from the Dursleys' bedroom.