Ughhhh!

Me say me cyaa wait fi drop dah belly yah.

"Can ask yuh sumn?" Kayla inquired, picking up her cup to drink the juice.

"Nuh that yuh just do?" I asked, stretching my hand out to get the remote.

Thank goodness I had someone answering my business calls, emails and other inquires because me woulda miserable right now.

Hopefully the lady a do her job good.

That's why the customers had a survey option to give feedback.

"I know it's a weird question but me just waah know," Kayla proceeded to ask her question. "Yuh miss him?"

I answered in a beat. "Why everybody feel the need fi ask me dah same question deh?" I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Me just an ask because you literally don't talk about him and pretend that it didn't happen when you were obsessed with him. So me nuh know if it's a facade or yuh just really don't care," she explained with a shrug of her shoulders.

Yuh know say sometimes me waah thump Kayla inah her back.

"Me nuh miss him Kayla," I answered her honestly because I don't know why people feel like me actually miss him. "Yuh know a him almost kill André right?"

Yes, him did treat meeeee hood and all a that and claim say him did love me but yet still, he wanted to kill my brothers.

Him not even did a medz say me rate eh man them sister, make me lowe out eh war thing and squash the beef. No, him still did waah kill them.

He almost killed André.

Why me supposed to miss him? Kiss me teeth.

"Mhmm mmm," she nodded. "So it's not a facade?"

I shook my head, eating another grape. "Me been through too much things fi make that affect me, and that small compared to what I've been through, yuh know that."

"Yeah me know," she nodded.

My phone starting ringing and I glanced down at the screen with my brows furrowed.

It was an unsaved overseas number, most likely André.

Ooops! We did a text and me leave him pan unread.

A never purpose though.

A never purpose yet.

I picked up the phone, swiped across the screen, answering the call and placed it at my ears.

"Yeah?" I answered him.

"You know not answering somebody's text when they ask you something important isn't being mature right?" He asked me.

Murdaa!

"Wah yuh did ask me?" I asked him, a crease forming between my brows as I thought about his message.

"Look pan yuh phone idiot," he hissed his teeth.