Liad!

"Yuh get no ticket from yuh come up here come live?" She glanced at me with her brows pulled together.

"No," I shook my head, my lips turning down. "Not yet."

Not yet fi real.

"Oh," she laughed. "Because I know you gets down."

"Real bad," to joined her, while checking my mirrors.

Caymanas Estate
St. Catherine

"If only you coulda cook," I said to Kayla, shaking my head as she used both hand to hold the chicken while biting into it.

"Girl," she held up her head, her mouth full while chewing. "I don't gotta learn to cook, my mommy and my boyfriend does that."

I glanced at my phone and stopped recording her. "Show off ee young girl?"

She gasped and then stopped chewing immediately, her eyes reflecting regret.

"Me never mean it like that, sorry if yuh take it dah way deh," she apologized. "Me deeven did a think bout that."

I took a green grape from the pan and popped it in my mouth while staring at her.

After a minute of staring and chewing the grape, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Awah?" She asked me, looking around the room confused.

"Me never take offense to wah yuh say enuh, so me nuh know wah you deh apologize fah," I explained to her, shaking my head. "Me just a say yuh show off."

"Oh," she nodded slowly in realization and then she went back to eating.

Looking at the video I took of her, I placed another grape in my mouth.

Me and grapes go together real bad.

Locked in tight like a booty hole me gyal.

Tight yuh fret.

I smiled at the video before sending it straight to my WhatsApp status.

Wickedness cyaa done.

She never did affi ah angle the meat so.

Placing the plates with the grapes in my lap, I stretched my swollen legs out on the bed.

"Pinks," Kayla called, capturing my attention and impelling me to look up at her.

"Mhmm," I raised a brow, chewing the fresh grape, annoyed that it didn't have any salt on it.

If anything fi kill me inah the future, it ago be pressure.

Best believe.

Cause how me must eat my fruits without salt?