Happy Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

Aquarius, Scorpio, and Storm Hawks got to work in helping Stork with his Valentine's gift for Luna. Meanwhile Finn was almost done with his rose bear, decorating it with blue and green roses covered in glitter, this made Finn happy as it was turning out beautiful. Back with Stork, they were halfway done with the star origami, only 274 origami stars to go thanks to Gemini, Leo, and Libra joining in on the help. After a while, it became afternoon and everyone was growing hungry. They decided to take a break and eat when they spotted Luna in the Plaza when all of the sudden, they heard the alarms go off, Aquarius took out her scope and spotted a Cyclonian Airship heading to Terra Celestial.

Aquarius: Everyone!!! Seek shelter!! Stay hidden!!! It's the Cyclonian's
Scorpio: [tap on his comwatch] Zodiacs, stay on your guard and head to your skimmers, we must protect our home terra and our people
Aerrow: We'll help too, Storm Hawks! To the Condor

The squads split up and reached to their skimmers but not before witnessing three rockets launched towards the Terra, making everyone panic. Leo acted fast and hurriedly towards one of the rockets. Smashing and destroying one of them, but not after a huge quantity of red smoke covered half of the Terra including Leo as he engulfed a douse of it, and slowly fallen into a deep sleep, while his skimmer was flying towards the ground. Virgo acted fast and rushed into the red smoke and connected her cables to Leo's skimmer and slowly lowered it down until she skidded and stopped her skimmer, she examined the red smoke and noticed that it wasn't like any kind causing some people who didn't make it to their homes to pass out.

Virgo: What is this red smoke?

Just then, they spotted the Dark Ace's arriving with his skimmer as he landed on the plaza where the Zodiacs are, they raised their guards while Virgo remain hidden to listen in on the conversation.

Dark Ace: I see you witnessed a demonstration of the red smoke, it causes the person to fall into a deep sleep and never wake up

[Zodiacs gasps]

Gemini: Never wake up?
Libra: No way!! I refuse to believe that kind of stuff exists!! That red smoke was banned for a reason cause it traps the victim for a very long time until they're at the-
Dark Ace: Brinks of death, I know. Which is why your Terra was the perfect spot to test it out, and since my dear fiancé-
Zodiacs: EX!!!!!
Dark Ace: [glares] I'll let that one slide for now. Since Luna is here, I figured a dose of the red smoke will put her into a deep sleep. And once I have her, you will all never see her again
Gemini: How are you gonna have her alive if she won't be able to wake up, doofus!
Dark Ace: There's a way to break the deep sleep. Only a true love kiss from a loved one or someone who that person truly loves can break the deep sleep
Aquarius: Yeah and you also mention "True Love" so~ what are you gonna do since she obviously doesn't truly love you

[Capricon, Taurus, and Gemini muffled laughs]

Dark Ace: I hope you Zodiacs learned how to hold your breaths
Gemini: Say what?

Dark Ace left, as more rockets landed in Terra Celestial causing half of the Zodiacs to hold their breaths while Gemini, Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn engulfed the red smoke accidentally and fallen into a deep sleep. The Storm Hawk's Condor was hidden as they witness the red smoke causing half of the civilians into a deep sleep.

Aerrow: We have to help them!
Piper: We can't, if we go out there we'll fall into a deep sleep
Finn: How bad can it be? [runs off]
Piper: Finn no!! The red smoke will-

Finn didn't listen as he drove out there only to be engulfed by the red smoke as he falls into a deep sleep, the red smoke came into the Condor which made everyone panic, but Luna quickly created a force field around Mags, Piper, and Radarr. Unfortunately for Junko, Stork, and Aerrow, they two breathe into the red smoke and fallen into a deep sleep. After that, they held their breaths as Piper quickly flipped the switch so that the red smoke would be vacuumed out of the Condor and far away, causing the others to gasp for air.