Panicking, Chase quickly moved away and fell back on the bed so that his eyes stared straight up at the white ceiling above his head. His heart rampaged inside his chest, thumping so hard that it was difficult for his lungs to breathe. It was one thing for him to crave her touch and cuddle with her, but completely another to be caught doing that.

Krislynn too, pulled away and rested on her back. A low groan of agony slipped out of her lips before one eyelid lifted to survey her surroundings. “My head,” she moaned, her voice dry and cracking. Her line of vision focused for a moment as her hands poked out from beneath the blanket and held her head protectively. “Oww... Wha? Chase?” A grumble. “Good morning.”

Relief – that was what Chase felt – though he knew better than to settle into this sort of feeling. After all, it would only take a split second for Krislynn’s mood to change from mellow to destructive.

“Morning,” he murmured. “Feeling okay?”

Krislynn let out a variety of painful grunts and groans before closing her eyes and pulling the sheets over her head to block out the sunlight. “Not okay,” she croaked.

“Want me to walk you to the washroom then? I’m feeling generous this morning so I’ll hold your hair if you want.”

“No, it’s okay.” Chase could make out Krislynn shaking her head beneath the covers before she extended her arms to stretch, causing the sheets that had once enveloped her body so neatly to slip down and reveal her breasts.

Chase looked away – or at least in his mind, he imagined looking away, but in reality his eyes were locked on the creamy white globes and reminiscing last night on how it felt to squeeze them in the palm of his hands. Damnnn.

“Ahh!” A flap of the sheets and then they were gone – just like something that disappeared in the process of a magician’s act. “What the hell?!” Krislynn pulled the sheets up to her neck before throwing him a glare. “Why am I naked?”

But even before Chase formally answered her, Krislynn knew. It wasn’t just that she was naked, and from the looks of it, he seemed to be too – it was the fact that her muscles ached in certain places, how she felt tender in those places. “Fuck,” she hissed, and then boldly ducked her head under the blankets to take a peek at Chase just to make sure.

“How’s the show down there?” He asked her cheekily. “It’s pretty nice huh?”

Her head lifted up immediately and a dark scowl took over her face. “What the hell did you do to me last night?” She barked.

Krislynn’s eyes were brimming with killing intent, and Chase decided at that moment that it’d be wise of him to think over his words carefully before he spoke. “Um... things that made you scream my name over and over?” He answered uncertainly, but with a hopeful smile.

Apparently that was the wrong response because the next thing Chase felt was a pillow whacking him across the face at a billion miles per hour. “You shitface,” she shouted. “You jerk! You jerk! You jerk!”