After hanging up, Avika sought solace in the kitchen, surrounded by a myriad of cupcake ingredients strewn across the counter. Channelling her frustration, anger, and sorrow into the task, she began vigorously combining the ingredients in a bowl.

Observing the bustle, Parul ventured into the kitchen, finding Avika intently whisking batter with a fervour. Noticing the array of cake-making supplies yet again, her curiosity piqued. Although she contemplated inquiring about the evident distress, Parul ultimately chose to respect Avika's space and silently exited the kitchen.

•ᴗ•

As Avika's anger dissipated and clarity returned, she took stock of her surroundings and noticed she had baked an astonishing quantity of cupcakes. Counting the ones cooling and the batch currently in the microwave, her tally reached an overwhelming total of fifty. Surrounded by so many, she was amazed at the huge number of cupcakes she had made.

She sighed as the microwave beeped, and she quickly grabbed a glove to take out the tray. After finishing the decoration on all the cupcakes, Avika looked at them, unsure what to do with so many.

Hearing someone approach, she turned to see Parul entering the kitchen, offering a sheepish smile in response to her mother's questioning look. "Why all the cupcakes? Is there a special reason?" Parul inquired, and Avika chuckled awkwardly, explaining she just made them without any particular reason. Parul looked surprised. "Oh, really?" she said, and after Avika confirmed, Parul considered the cupcakes and then suggested, "Maybe it's time to follow your own advice," leaving Avika puzzled.

"Remember when you shared my art on that thing... what's it called... instant? You know, where you posted it," she hinted, and Avika caught on. "You mean Instagram?" Parul waved her hand dismissively, "Jo bhi hai uska naam. Waha daal ke dekh lo, koi toh khareed lega, yeh sab bhi khareedte hi honge waha se?" Her suggestion sparked excitement in Avika, who hugged her mother tightly. "You're brilliant, Maa. Thank you!" she said, already thinking about how to showcase the cupcakes.

(Whatever it's called. Try putting these there, someone might buy them. People buy all sorts of things from there, right?)

"Thank you, Maa. You are a genius." She thanked her excitedly before turning towards the cupcakes and getting an idea. 

Ultimately, Avika set aside a few cupcakes for Kiaan, Yug, and Parul to enjoy and decided to distribute the rest to those in need. It was getting late, around 7:30 PM, and although Parul offered to come along, Avika declined, mindful of her mother's knee issues.

She roamed the streets, searching for anyone who might welcome her efforts. While some declined and others requested money, Avika focused on finding children who would delight in the cupcakes.

Avika was successful in distributing some of the cupcakes, yet quite a few remained. As she carried on her search, her phone's ring caught her off guard, and she was surprised to see it was already past 8:30 PM, with Kiaan's name flashing on the caller ID. Chastising herself for losing track of time, she quickly answered, pressing the phone to her ear with a hint of nervousness.

"Avika, kaha hai aap?" came Kiaan's voice, laced with concern, through the phone.

(Avika, where are you?)

"Woh main yahi hu paas mein, bas thode time mein ghar pohoch jaungi," she replied, hoping to soothe his worries, though with limited success.

(I'm nearby, I'll be home in a bit)

"Aap mujhe bataiye kaha hai aap, main lene aata hu aapko," Kiaan insisted. Avika knew arguing would be futile, so she reluctantly shared her location. He told her to wait for him and then ended the call.