Yukari opened a gap, and Subaru took a step back after her... weird expression.

Subaru: "D-Don't look at me like that... You are... weird... I want to leave."

Yukari: "Fufufufu~ We are not in a hurry Subaru~ Besides secret treasure, I have also something else to give you~"

Subaru: "Whatever is it, I don't want it! Just let me leave!"

Yukari can control anything inside of her gap, so she pulled Subaru towards herself. Paralyzed his body.

Subaru: "Hk!?"

Yukari: "I said we are NOT in a hurry, didn't I? Even if you are rude, I will still give you a good deal, Subaru."

Subaru: "D-Deal?"

Yukari: "Yes, if you can open or use the object you will choose, it will be your strength. Don't you think it's pathetic to always need the help of others? You are so incompetent that you need others to help you all the time, it's a shame Natsuki Subaru. Do you think you can carry this shame forever? or there will be someone to help you at any time?"

Subaru: "Hk! I..."

Yukari: "No, I'm sure you will be stuck in the death loop in the future and there will be times when you cannot save your friends because of lack of strength. So, I suggest you take my deal and spare yourself the trouble. There will be no second chances."

Subaru: [I don't wanna accept it... I don't wanna... but she is right... I am weak... I cannot even reject what she says... Damn it... I cannot even find something to say...]

Subaru: "... What if I couldn't open or use the object I chose?"

Yukari: "Fufu~ If you can't do it, then you have to stay 1 minute in my gap."

Subaru: "1 Minute...?"

Yukari: "Yes, you will have to stay 1 minute."

Yukari: [1 Minute for outside time, I can make him stay like years in my gap while it's just passed a few seconds in outside of my gap. Fufufu~ Either way what you will do you are in my palm Subaru... Ahh~ I cannot wait for it... the things I will do to you are worse than death, I cannot wait to hear him begging me to stop.]

She finally pulled out two things in her gap.

Yukari: "I won't explain what are they and what you can do with them. You have 48 hours to understand what you can do to open or use them, choose one of them. Make your choice well."

"

VOTING HAS STARTED!

VOTING HAS STARTED!

It will change the story completely. If you didn't get it what will Yukari's plan I will explain a little bit. She is planning to fuse Subaru's body with Gojo or Sukuna to make him stronger but also has problems with his new body, and yes his appearance will change too. He won't get powers easily. Subaru has to break Gojo's seal to get fused with him or find out he needs to eat Sukuna's finger to get fused with Sukuna. The fusion will be done by Yukari, she will basically kidnap Subaru to make him fuse with Gojo or Sukuna. To complete the fusing with Sukuna, Subaru needs to collect all 20 fingers which will be very long and will create a lot of problems for Subaru. Of course he doesn't know about fusing. Before being fused with Sukuna, it will have a great impact on Subaru's mentality. Fusing with Gojo will also create a lot of problems for his body, such as he will be blind for 1 week or longer. two options have different problems and different arcs. He has only divine mahoraga right now and it's not tamed, he needs to tame mahoraga. Ah one more thing, he won't understand the powers of Gojo or Sukuna when he fused, he needs to learn and train A LOT. Well, he will be still weak even with new powers in Gensokyo.

This was the breaking point before we finally met with Seiga and others.

Vote freely.

If there is any typo please tell me so I can fix it.

Write your suggestions, I'm reading all of it fr and I also note the characters you guys want to see.

It's kinda problematic to have a character that breaks the 4. wall and threatens you...

Yukari: "Shut up before I make you."

S-See you guys in the next chapters.