Natsuki Subaru

Firstly Subaru is from Arc 6, so he doesn't remember his memories in Lugunica and more.

That's how are his clothes.

Next is his abilities, Return by Death: which allows Subaru to return to an unspecified, unpredictable, and uncontrollable "save point", that was set sometime before his death. It happens instantly after his life was taken, there's no lag between the point of death and the point of resurrection, and there is no known limit to how many times Subaru can "Return by Death".

And there is a penalty if he tries to tell someone about his "Return By Death".

He is the current holder of the Witch Factor of Sloth and Witch Factor of Greed.

He has good Parkour, Survival skills, and pretty good muscle strength for a human.

And he has Dragon's Blood, so Subaru's entire right arm has been covered in thick and pulsating black veins.

Subaru's main weapon is a Whip called "Guiltywhip" Even if he doesn't remember how to use it, his body knows how to use it.

And the most important skill he has is... LOLIMANCER!!! that's his blessing lol.

Finally, we are done with his skills and abilities.

And in the story, we will see Character development, fights, deaths, blood, a lot of loli with overpowered, and more!

btw it's not going to be an easy adventure for Subaru. 

I am open the suggestions for the next chapters and I am sorry for my bad English.