𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Being with a merman can be challenging, Princess Y/n who had fallen in love with a merman who's name is Aaron, the Prince of the sea. No one knows yet, well except for Eric, Y/n's older brother because he caught her sneaking out in the middle of the night and that made her explain everything. And Flounder of course knows as well.

Aaron and Y/n we're both dating, even though Aaron is a merman while Y/n was a human. It was tough, especially if his father forbids him to go to the surface. Y/n claimed a spot near the castle where no one really knows or go to. They always meet there at least twice a day or more. The place was a little island, it was enough to make a place to stay in for hours.

Now they were talking to each other, enjoying each other's company. Aaron was hugging Y/n's legs while his head rested on her lap as she plays with his hair. Her legs were under the waters while half of Aaron's body was at the surface, laying his head at her lap, enjoying the way her fingers brush through his red hair.

"Aaron, do you think this could work out. Like last forever?" Y/n suddenly asked. Aaron lifted his head from her lap, worrying about why she would ask that. "I don't know... But I want it to! I want─ need you in my life!"

Before Y/n could answer back, Aaron had already pulled her in the waters as they sunk in the waters, the Red hair didn't waste anytime, he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Despite being in the waters, she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His arms wrapped itself around her waist, and her hands made it's way to his neck. It was a very pleasing kiss, his tongue slid into her mouth, both of their tongues danced with each other... It was such a bliss.

Aaron didn't want to stop, he was enjoying the way her lips are unto his, the way their tongue danced with each other, and her being with him. He knows it's wrong for him to be with her because of the difference between their species... But he couldn't help it.

Slowly, Y/n was losing oxygen, she tapped her shoulder to make him stop. It worked and he pulled away with a confused look. He tilts his head, Y/n rose from the waters and quickly catches air for herself.

"Hehe, sorry I forgot that you need air." Aaron apologized. "But can we still continue?"

Y/n grinned and nodded. As soon as he saw her agree, his lips were already on hers.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Surprisingly, it was a peaceful day in the Moors. No arguing between the fairies, even the creatures and no trouble has been caused.

A pair of strong, feathered wings trapped Y/n from behind. She yelped in surprise but relaxed when she recognizes the wings. This time, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to someone. And that someone was Maleficent.

Y/n chuckled. "Miss me too much?" She teased. "Don't start, little dove." He quickly replied to her teasing with a deep tone. He won't admit it, but by his movements, he dearly missed her. He had been with the other Fae, training the little ones to fly or do magic.

She rolled her eyes. "Even if you don't say it, I know you miss me."

Maleficent groaned, and leaned in towards her face. "Are you challenging me, little dove?"