Tecton stepped forward and put a firm hand on her shoulder. Cody immediately dropped her bags and turned wrapping her arms around Tecton tightly as a few tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You'll be fine Cody..." Tecton coos as he hugged her.

"It's not me I'm worried about." Cody whispered softly.

"I've been through many dangerous missions and came back alive... They can't hurt me. You have to trust me on that..." Tecton replied before he pulled away from her and wiping her tears. "Do you trust me?" He asked tilting Cody's chin up so she looked I'm in the eyes.

"Yes..." Cody said as Tecton smiled.

"Good. Now run along now." Tecton smiled as Cody smiled. She made her way up the to Kaz' room. She stopped halfway, dropping her bags before turning around running back to Tecton.

"Dad!" She yelled jumping into his arms. He held her tightly spinning around before putting her back down. He kissed her forehead before smiling.

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon." He advised before Cody nodded. She turned and grabbed her bags before walking up to Kaz' room. Sarah followed close behind and stopped Cody before she entered Kaz' room.

"Kaz! That room better be clean young man!" His mom yelled as Kaz opened the door and saw Cody.

"Oh great! You're here!" He smiled hugging Cody before opening his bedroom door.

"Now Cody, while you're here, you will always be comfortable. In fact, Kaz will be sharing his bed with you." Sarah smiled.

Kaz and Cody both blushed and looked away from each other.

"What?" Kaz asked.

"Unless you let her have the bed all to herself and you sleep on the floor for the five months she's going to be here." His mom said sternly.

"It's fine, Miss Sarah. We can share a bed." Cody smiled as Mrs. Sarah did the same.

"Good. Now that that's settled. Since you both are sharing a bed, I don't want any funny business between you two. Since Cody is a family friend, I trust you that you will be safe." Kaz' mother said before walking out of the room.

Cody sets her bags down and sits on Kaz' bed. Kaz offered to fold her clothes and put them away for her which Cody refused but he insisted. She lets out a long sigh as Kaz looks up from what he was doing and walks over to her, taking the seat next to her on the bed.

"I know you're worried... But it's Tecton he always comes through." Kaz smiled.

"Yeah, I know." Cody smiled before she sighed again. "I just have a funny feeling... Like I'm not going to see him again."

"I know. But you will. don't worry." Kaz said wrapping an arm around Cody's shoulder. Cody instinctively laid her her head on his shoulder.

"Hey! Do you want to call Oliver and Skylar and go do something fun?" Kaz asked as Cody started to smile.

"What do you have in mind?" Cody questioned. 

"You'll see, I have the whole day planned out." Kaz smirked. "Just call up Oliver and tell him since today is our day off work. We are going out for the day." 

Cody looked at him and smiled with an eye roll. She rung up Oliver and all she heard was the sound of the dialing before Oliver answered. 

"Hey Cody, What's goin on?" He asked

"Since it's our day off Kaz and I are going uptown," Cody smiled.

"Tell him to meet us at the wing place around the block from the Domain." Kaz said as