Menakshi

Ekansh pov-

Ekansh pov-

As she was in my arms and looking super cute with her anger on the face and irritation and I asked her while holding her more close.

"Why are you making irritated faces and throwing tantrums rani sa"
I said while inhaling her addictive smell from neck.

"No..nothing leave me R..Raja sa"
She said while shuttering and trying to get out of grip which was impossible for her.

"Y..yes you are my vixen is your that time of the month"
I asked her if she was on her period and making a fuss and getting irritated as I have heard girls get pain and annoyed more during that time of the month. I know we have never been that close to discuss that or I never cared enough to know but I don't know she is so captivating and attractive that I am not able to take my eyes off her this days. I know I behave rudely and stuff but since the other marriage deal I fell like I need her beside me as I don't want het to leave me.

"W..What are you saying?"
She asks me with a wide doe eyes of her and shocking expression on her face which makes me wanna kiss her right here and have her under me but can't.

"I just asked you about your that time of the month. Why are you getting super shocked?"
I asked in confusion but she was still shock and then she pushed me and ran inside her room which she knows I never enter. Well good play rani sa but after some time you have to come out and then we will see what happens. I smirked and walked towards my room and saw Arjun standing outside waiting for me so I signaled him to come in room with me so we could discuss some deals and also drink together.

Arjun sat in front of me and we both started discussing about the weapons deal and how Marathas still dosent trust us and how to tackle them. After that conversation we were just simply talking about life. People think he is just my worker but that's not true we are actually childhood best friends. My dad saved him from the enemies when they attacked a village and in which his family died. When dad bought him here I didn't have friends so then I simply hangout with him and became super close friends. We might not say it to each other but he plays an important role in my life. He is more rude and more cold than me sometimes I wonder what will his wife do.

I suddenly remember about Arjun and Nitya's encounter and I asked Arjun

"So what was that with Nitya and why was she laughing with you as you are the most funniest person even tough we all know how cold ice you are."

"First of all you are also not all flowers type and you wife asked me to get her some necessary stuff for gardening so I was just getting her that."

"Then what was so funny about gardening ?"
I said with raised eyebrows and looking at his unbothered stupid face

"She keeps smiling while talking with everyone and for you kind information she thinks of me as her BHAI even after telling her 1 million time that I don't make relationship she doesn't listen."
He said while having annoying and unbothered tone at the same time and he takes a sip of wine from his glass.