Deal which costs relations

Ekansh pov-

Ekansh pov-

After an entire day of work I was tired and was walking back to chamber which was right in the end of all the chamber. So I pass by every chamber and look there almost every chamber has their candles off except my other chamber which Nitya uses. With her name I remember our conversation in morning I know I am rude to her not her but everyone as I have just hate to give after my mom die. I have never see this relationship as a real one as it was forced on me by my baba sa. I have a huge respect for what legacy he has left behind in the politics but we don't talk much as he forgot mom and dad the love she has for him which hurts me till date. Whenever I see him and my step.. I can't even call her with a world using mother but when I see them that how my mom place was take away by her and given to her by the person who loved my mom the most.

I just concentrate at my rajiya and Praja now I don't like to make a new relation nor like to input in one. Which no one expects me to do it anyways and who does is just stupid. There is one two women in my life that matters one my own real mother who is in my memories and one is my sister who I adore and love. She is just like me I think she is my mini version sometimes. I can kill and die for both of them. About Nitya she is a forced formality which my father has given to me which I show infront of public that's it.

I was in my chamber and was about to fall alseep as there is a lot of things to tackle tomorrow as King of Maratha is coming for a deal as I need him for upcoming war as he has some bombs which our really essential to our army as according to my spy the oponent has those bombs and to fight with them I really need some weapons and bombs. Marathas are known for the best weapons and bombs as they know how to create them for that I might have to give a big price which I don't bother as I am very much financially stable.

Next Morining-

I woke up and without wasting time I went for some sword practice and some physical exercise. I have an habit every morning to do it so I completed that and while coming back I see my wife Nitya coming towards me while looking at her bangles as it was stuck with her dupatta thingi. She walks towards me and bump in me and hits her head on my chest and was in pain and looks up towards me with her no where to be there anger but after looking at me she backed of and started to shutter.

'Uh..uhh Maff kijiye humnei dekha nai"

"Dekh ke chala karo" that came out more ruder that I think I was which always happenes with me but yeah whatever she left while getting scared and nervous.

I ignored and got to my chamber and got ready for the meeting with king of Maratha as he was already here and I didn't want him to wait. I went to the meeting and all my minister got up and bowed me and I order them to sit down and meet the King of Maratha who was a old looking guy who is not really very nice but I like his son who is really wise and powerful so due to him I was ready to make this deal.

"In sab hatiyaro ke liye mein ek cheez mangunga Jo apko deni hogi"
he says with a smirk and I mentally rolled my eyes and said

"Konsi cheez chaiye apko"

"App"

"Hum Kya matlab hua is bat ka"
I said in anger as there is no one who can dare to claim me

"Are app toh gussa hogaye humare kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki app meri beti Adhira se shadi karenge aur hum apko yeh same shastra dedenge jo apko puri hang jita dengi"

I got up in rage "Apki himmat ke se hui yeh prastav rakhne ki humare samne apko pata hai na hum shaddi shudda hai"

"Humein pata tha app yeh ki at chuka hi nai sakte par app ek raja ke nazariye se sochiye ki yeh shashtra apko Vijay dilayegi aur shaddi voh har raja ki 1se zyada hi raniya hoti hai humein hi dekh ko"

he said it with a smirk again.

This deal is driving me crazy as I can't lose this deal my rajiya is on the sake as if I need bombs and weapons for the war getting married is lot I know so many kings have so many wives but I don't know I can't do that.

" Muje Waqt chaiye is cheez ko sochne ke liye"

" ap ke pass ajke sham ke bhojan tak ka samay hai."

We dismissed the meeting and told Arjun to take all the care and fulfil all the needs of them as they are our guest. I went to baba sa to ask about the solution to this problem even though I don't talk much to him he is the only one who has the most knowledge about poltics, deals and kingdom.

I entered his cabin and I saw him and maharani sitting there but as she saw me she was smiling and told baba sa she will leave and let me talk to him alone. I dont talk to him but I dont understand how she is always smiling and taking care of me she is same as Nitya both are weird.

" Baba sa ajj voh Maratha ke raja aye hai shastra ki bat karne aur hum kharidne wale the Jung ke liye par unki Kimmat aisi hai ki humein nai pata hum de ya na de"

"Paise kimmat to nai hogi par usne apni chal acchi chali hogi aur kuch aisa manga hoga tumse jo tum de sakte ho aur nahi bhi hai a"

" haan baba sa unhone Hume shaddi ka prastav diya hai unki beti ke sath aur vohi kimmat hai un shashtro ki"

"Ek raja aur ek shatranj ke khel mein ho iss tarah socho isse aur meri Mano toh shaddi ke liye haan kardo"

I was shocked to hear that as i know how much babasa adored Nitya and even sometimes he scolds me when i talk rudely. Then how can he say so easily that I should marry. I was not feeling right somewhere about cheating and marry someone else. I know I don't think of our relationship as a real one but she does what will she think. But baba sa won't suggest me a wrong thing ahhhhhh I don't know what to do.

I need to talk to Nitya about this first she deserve to know about this. I walk towards her chamber but stop and went to garden and told a helper to call her.
I heard a her anklets making noise while her walking near. He anklets always make me aware that she is around even when sometimes I am meeting I hear her anklets and I know she is passing by as no one elses anklets sounds like hers. She come and stand besides me.

"Umm apne bulaya muje?"
She said it in nervousness

"Haan ek bahut zaroori bat karni hai apse"
I said it in a normal tone looking in sky

"Kya bat hai sab theek hai na"
She said it while getting worried

"Nahi sab theek nai hai ajj Maratha ke raja shashtra ka sauda karne aye the aur I unhone humse is saude ke badle Unki Beti se shaddi karne ka prastaw rakha hai"

She was shocked and was numb I could look at her and I can say in any second she will shed a tear but was controlling as her life depends on it.
I was waiting for her decision to hit my ears.

__________________________________
What will be her reaction do you think she will agree to this or stand against it?????

Comment and tell me your prediction on this and new chapter will be coming out soon depending on votes
So vote and comment

Love you ❤️‍🔥