ᴇᴋᴀɴsʜ's ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

Next morning when everyone was up and was at dinning table and everyone was eating dessert (kheer) and suddenly massi ji started to breath unevenly and also started to cough badly

Next morning when everyone was up and was at dinning table and everyone was eating dessert (kheer) and suddenly massi ji started to breath unevenly and also started to cough badly. Everyone got super worried as she was about to almost faint.

"Vaid ji ko abhi bulaye aur massi ji ka ilaj karwaye"
( call the doctor and get her checked up )

Ekansh shouted and a helper went to get the doctor And till then everyone took her to her bedroom.

Massi's daugther anamika started shouting and scolding
"The food had cashew in jt and we all know she doesn't eat them then how the hell didn't you remember bhabhi and bua ji. Just because my mother says stuff which is correct and you guys can't bear it doesn't mean you do this to her"

"N..nai humnein nai dala Unke khane mein nuts"
( no I didn't ad donuts to her food )

"Haan mein bhi thi nitya ne Unka khana alag nikalwaya tha"
( I was also there with nitya we kept her food away from the ones with nuts)

"Accha isliye ap dono sab dasiyo ko kaha bahar jao aur phir dono andar jake akele kuch kar rahe the na"
( oh really that's the reason you both told all the helpers to leave and then you guys were doing something alone inside)

"Nai... voh toh hum kudh sab Acche se check karna cha rahe the"
(No j was just checking everything I was not doing something)

"Bas" ( enough) ekansh shouted and which shiver everyone and made everyone shut up.

"I will discuss this later with all three of you for now let's get her checked and let her rest "
He said more like command and the doctor gave her medicine which can get her back to normal and remove the effect of allergies she has right now.

"Unhe aaram karne do sham tak theek hojaye hi voh aur kuch dawaiya de deta hoon agar Aisa phir se ho Toh"
( she needs rest she will be fine till night and I am prescribing some medicine just give to her if it happens again)

"JI app Arjun ko dedijiyega"
( just pass it Arjun)
ekansh said and doctor left and he signaled everyone to leave and wait for him in the other room.

Everyone left and were gathered in outside room
and ekansh was staring at each one of them.

"Sari helpers jo subha kahan banane ke liye thi Unko bulao Arjun abhi aur sab saniko ko bhi so pehra de rahe the"
( call all the helpers and guard who were near and in the kitchen while food was being made)

"Ji abhi sabko apke samne pesh karta hoon"
( yes I get them right now and bring them in front of you )

After 5 minutes there were 7 helpers and guards in front of ekansh and all standing with there head down.