Rivendell Day #2

It had been quite an interesting night for (y/n), with Lindir asking as many questions as he could, starting with how she took this form, how no one else knew, why no one else knew, what branch of family she took. It was quite overwhelming, but she was able to admit that if she were in his shoes, she'd probably do the same.

 With a small chuckle, she left the dressing room, now doning a bathing robe, Doch had promised her a private bath, knowing that she couldn't exactly bathe with the dwarves. 

 She walked towards the bathing room, seeing that it was all prepped for her, towels, soap, and of course, a shower brush. Elves really did care for their hair, she wondered if she should ask for tips on maintaining it, especially with how easily tussled it got for her when she once doned much longer hair at one point in her life.

 The dragon-maiden had taken off her rope, and slowly and gently entered the bath tub, the warm water helping her relax right into it. 

Lavendar petals were littered across the entire bath, emitting an appealing scent. 

 It was way better than smelling like a man. 

She massaged the soap into her hair, making sure to get rid of any dirt and grime from it, of course, also making sure she cleans her horns as well, she may not reveal that she is a dragon any time now, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be cleaning what made her a dragon.

 (y/n) took a sponge and carefully massaged her horn to make sure to not leave any scratches on it. 

 After that, her tail was next, since it was the thing that came second in collecting dirt like it's a competition. 

 She took some soap and cleaned with the sponge to get through the scales and their extremely small spaces that took up dirt. 

 Finally, she was now extending her wings, she took her time on each one of them, making sure to scrub them perfectly and efficiently since they came number one on the list when it came to being dirty. 

 The sky isn't all clean and pure now is it?

 Her wings moved and angled themselves so it would be easier to clean herself, as she did so her wings then began to emit light, parts of her scales illuminated, shining in a (e/c) color. 

 However, once the woman noticed she then shut the lights of her wings down, knowing that too much light in the morning can have her seen as suspicious. 

 So far, from her knowledge only four people are aware of her and her...real self. 

 1. Gandalf

2. Doch

3. Lindir

4. Lord Elrond. 

 Lindir was Lord Elrond's advisor, and since he is loyal to him, he had to tell him of her. It was good that he wasn't afraid of her, knowing that if Gandalf trusted her then he can too. Besides, from knowing that two of his elves and one of his friends was able to converse with the dragon-maiden for a while without being bitten, scarred, or even mauled was okay. 

 The dragon-maiden was aware that even if Lord Elrond knew, that didn't mean she could slouch around and not show respect to him. She wanted to prove that dragon's were kind and respectful of others, and not like her uncle Smaug. 

 ..

 Meanwhile, Lord Elrond had been conversing with Gandalf, it had been awhile since he's last seen his friend, and it didn't hurt to spend time with the wizard. 

 "So then Gandalf, now that I'm aware of the.." He glanced around to be sure no one else was there. "..dragon you have accompanying you and your company. Thirteen dwarves, a hobbit, a dragon, and a wizard journeying to finish a task is what worries me about something."