Beginning of the Journey

Bilbo Baggins had awoken peacefully from his slumber, having seen the bright sun outside, it as morning already. After a few seconds of letting himself reminisce about the events that unfolded just last night. 

 Starting with dwarves entering his home filled with antiques that were fiddled with, while also being scared to death when he found out that he was their 'chosen' burgular when they first came in there. 

 And after that, came the conversation about the gray wizard and the possibility of him slaying multiple dragons back in the day, and then interrupted once he heard the bell of the door ring once more. 

 After witnessing thirteen dwarves ruining and just bothering himself and his antique dishware and furniture, this was just going to cause him another heart attack if they were even more dwarves. 

 And just as he was going to check in on it, he caught on that no one expected anymore company other than Gandalf. 

  Of course, Gandalf just so happens to invite people in someone's home without their permission, so Bilbo didn't seem as suprised when there was someone else going to join their journey. 

  The only thing that Bilbo was suprised of, was seeing a humongous figure of a being step inside his house, and struggling to hunch down any further to speak to them, he hadn't seen how tall the being was if it were standing tall, but that was something Bilbo didn't want to find out about at all. 

  Especially with how, deep his voice was, it scared the crap out of him, especially the mask, it just gave a more ominous effect to cause fear into others. 

 Of course, the dwarves didn't seem to scared, or what he thought was not scared. 

Bilbo decided to leave his train of thoughts as it finally processed, that those beings, were here, in his house, last night. 

  He sluggishly got off of his bed, and walked towards the hallway, seeing that it was empty, and there wasn't any sound other than the one of his feet and breathing. 

  He walked down the corridors of the home, and nothing, taking peaks through rooms he swears he remembered seeing dwarves hanging about in. 

 But nothing, it was all clean, the dining area was organized, and everything was put back in its' place like it was once before. The hobbit then sat down in his soft chair, his favorite spot inside of the hole. 

 As he sat, he folded his hands together, the thought of joining an adventure was something his younger self would die for. 

 He looked to the small coffee table to see that the contract was there, untouched, everyone having their signature's placed in their rightful spots, including the Dragonslayer who only put slayer of dragons. 

  The spot, Burgular, was left empty, with no name next to it, no black ink to compliment it's spot. 

 After a few seconds of thinking, he took the contract and hurried to his room. 

....

The sun had just risen, and the sounds of various neighs echoed as (Y/N) followed the dwarves to their ponies, her mare, the shire horse, being humongous compared to the dwarves. 

 Silver had huffed as it saw the other equestrian creatures all tied up nearby. The small ponies neighing as some sort of greeting.

 The woman can only quietly awe at the ponies, especially with how small they were, it just seemed they had captured her heart with how tiny their size was compared to her's.

 The woman can see the other dwarves were preparing their things on the bags the ponies were carrying alongside their saddle, some began to get on their ponies, and awaiting the signal of Thorin to begin walking.