chapter 5

Rumaisa Baloch ✍🏻💜

.. Author POV..

"..Jeon Jungkook how long you will make distance your self from me i will bent you in my love...and you can't find anyway to escape haha"...

She said in dramatically and went towards Tae...

Meanwhile Taehyung made 3 cups of coffee and bring it towards Rafiya..

Rafiya was looking forward when she heard his footsteps she turns to him while holding arms around her chest...

"here is your hot coffee..." he said with boxy smile she take one cup from his hand while smiling

Asma was also coming towards them with medicine... She gave medicine to Rafiya..

"Thank you Asma.."..Rafiya took the medicine and eat it with water ...then she saw Jungkook was also coming to them... Asma looked at him

Taehyung give a coffee to Jungkook...
Rafiya looked at Taehyung in confusion..

"Here's your coffee man... " Jungkook take cup from his hand said.."..thank you. .." Rafiya looked at Asma and said..

" Taehyung where is the coffee for Asma..." Asma looked at Tae he looked at her smilingly then Asma said...

"Don't worry we can share it..We always share foodstuffs to each other..." Rafiya looked at Taehyung who was smiling at her statement while drinking coffee...

Jungkook shook his head when he saw them sharing a coffee cup to each other.. then Asma said...

"You guys are awesome At first I thought you guys were so annoying when I got hit by a car Jungkook spoke very badly then Rafiya slapped Taehyung but .."

Rafiya was peacefully drinking coffee on that she immediately looked at Tae.. he lower his gaze at Asma's statement... Rafiya feel embarrassing..

Asma could see her embarrassing face..as she was drinking coffee, she wanted Rafiya to embarrass because she slap her Tae.

Jungkook looked at Rafiya in wide open eye's... Rafiya lower her head....then he heard Asma...

"But now i can say... That you both are something different then others... " she looked at Jungkook who also looking at her...

"..Ahmm so Jungkook what about university trip are you guys going for this trip.. ?" Taehyung asked while making atmosphere cool... Then Jungkook take a sip of coffee and replied...

"Yahh. Not confirmed yet but maybe we go ... what do you say Rafiya..?"he asked Rafiya then she replied..

"Hmm.. let see what happens.."

..'No time for see .. just make a decision Rafiya...." Asma interrupted..
Rafiya chuckle and says...

" I'm very lazy girl..so i will decide in the morning .. Huh...." Asma smiled and said while looking at Jungkook..

" what about you... You are going or..."
Jungkook looked at her while she was also looking at him with smiley face.. then he replied.." ahmm yahh if Rafiya decide to go then i will..."

Asma nodded then Taehyung asked Rafiya.." are you feeling well now..?'"
She nodded and replied.." yes I'm feeling well.."

Taehyung nodded then Asma took all cups and tray and was about to leave then she said...." Jeon dad called you.."

Taehyung looked at her aggressively and shook his head while Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and got up then he left while looking at her with fire eyes...