13

It's been almost three weeks ever since the last time we saw Fria. She's been quiet for weeks even though we keep on messaging her in her socials but we didn't receive any reply.

Nandito kami ngayon ni Celine sa mall para bumisita sa bagong open na skin care shop and cosmetics. We both love cosmetics and we dreamed of having a business about cosmetics and skin care. Although it takes a lot of work, I know the result will be worth it.

Ethan sent me a picture, he's playing golf with a friend.

The girl who owned the shop is now encouraging the people to buy or to try her products. Her name is Mikaela, and her business brand name is Mika's Cosmetics. She is an influencer, nagv-vlog siya at siya rin 'yung pinapanood namin ni Celine kaya natuto kami mag makeup.

"Hello, Ms. Mikaela." We approached her after she talked to her customers.

"Hi, Girls!" Ngumiti siya. "Yes? How can I help you?"

"We will buy your products po." Celine smiled. But before that, we gave her flowers. "Flowers for you, Ms. Mikaela. Congratulations on your business!"

"How sweet of you, Girls!" Hinalikan niya kami sa pisngi and we took a picture together.

We bought all types of her cosmetics, and we received a lot of freebies!

After we bought makeup from her brand, Celine and I had a quick lunch because she told me that Fria messaged her and Fria was planning to meet us in our dorm.

Pagkarating sa dorm ay nag ayos lang ako saglit sa sala at hinintay na namin si Fria. Kinakabahan ako dahil hindi ko na siya nakikita for weeks. Hindi ko alam kung ano na yung kalagayan niya ngayon.

When I heard a knock, I went to the door to open it. Fria showed up and she looks pale and she's thin.

"Fria!" I suddenly hugged her.

"Zoey... I'm so sorry." She held my back while hugging me. Her hands are shaking.

"Pumasok muna kayo." Celine closed the door. Kumuha ako ng tubig para painumin siya and I also prepared a food for her.

Umupo kami ni Celine sa tabi niya habang inaakbayan siya at pinapatahan. "Sorry, I was blinded..." She started to cry.

"Kumusta ka na? Anong nangyari?"

"Sorry sa inyo, Celine and Zoey...Hindi ako nakinig." Umayos kami ng upo nung sumandal siya sa sofa. "I keep on blaming you guys, akala ko pinagtulungan niyo si Leo and I'm asking myself na...Kung ayaw niyo sakaniya bakit hindi niyo nalang sabihin sa akin, na bakit pa kailangan dumating sa point na...saktan niyo siya. But I was wrong!"

I'm just looking at her while she's explaining everything. But I got nervous when she...

"I got curious that night. After ko hanapin si Leo naisip ko na pumunta rito, sa dorm. And then I saw you and Ethan. Ethan is helping you to go upstairs, at doon ako nagka hint na something happened." She cleared her throat. "After that week, someone sent me the CCTV but after I watched it for two times, na delete na 'yung video." Her lips are shaking. And then... I saw you Zoey..." She cried again.

I remembered how I received a punch from Leo and how being push to the wall. Umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanila ni Fria nang tumulo 'yung luha ko. But I stop when I remember how I'm being save by Ethan.

"Sorry, Zoey." She held my hand and hugged me. "Sorry, I didn't know that Leo gave you trauma before."

"How did you know that?" Nagtatakang tanong ko.

"He talked to me a week ago, he revealed everything, what he did to you, and his plans..." She sounds so guilty.

Natahimik ako ng ilang oras. I'm curious if Ethan did that for me, and for Fria's peace of mind. Kumakain kami ngayon sa dorm and we're talking about Fria's state. And she told us that she skipped meals because she's worried and bothered. Fria is a true friend of mine.