Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing

Start from the beginning

"No one will judge you or point a finger at you, I won't let it happen again" (Alexander, said)

"If there ever is you come to tell me and I will deal them with myself "(Alexander, said)

'Open'

Yeretzy's mouth unciously opened hearing his words.

'Badump, Badump'

'Why am I feeling like this again?' (Yeretzy's inner thought)

'Look down'

She looked down with pink cheeks it was as if she couldn't even look up at him if not her heart my explode.

"...." (Alexander)

He observed her face that looked down.

'Creak'

"I'll get you something to eat-" (Alexander, said)

'Grab'

But before he could completely get off the bed Yeretzy had grabbed his sleeve making him halt as she continued to look down.

"Can we see the trees?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked softly and shyly.

'Widen'

'Smile'

Alexander's eyes had widened at her sudden actions but as he heard her his eyes had eased down gently as his lips raised in a soft smile.

......

-Dameria's indoor greenhouse-

'Wow....so pretty!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her eyes glowed with a certain sparkle seeing a large beautiful tall indoor greenhouse.

Compared to a clear glass as the Marabey style, this indoor greenhouse had colors like her eyes with flower patterns.

It truly was one of the many wonders, especially for the morning sun rays that hit against the colorful glass shimmering like a rainbow and reflecting all over the indoor greenhouse.

Bringing out the beauty with different colored flowers adorned into pathways all around.

Where three different high pink cotton trees spread around the indoor greenhouse and the fourth tree being the tallest pink cotton tree at the very center of the indoor greenhouse.

A cute flower-shaped seat table with four chairs a few feet away from the tall pink cotton tree that had a lilac with candy pink color just like her eyes and the glass color windows.

It was as if the swing itself was made out of feathers while the ropes shimmered as if it were made of gold.

This indoor greenhouse reminded her of back home.

Back in Marabey, greenhouses were very common even back at home Rupert had his own indoor greenhouse.

Although she hated him on sight there were warm memories with her and Dillion.

However, what was this indoor greenhouse doing here?

She had never seen it before.

And it looked brand new.

'Badmup, Badmup'

Her heart continued to beat faster.

'Did he....is it perhaps?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Tight'

She thought as she gripped around Alexander's neck a little tighter.

He had been caring her on a piggyback ride in silence.