Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You

Почніть із самого початку

"I won't bother you at all so please...let me live with them who have been the ones to-" (Yeretzy, said)

'Lift'

Alexander had kneeled on one knee grabbing her chin to lift up her face that made him looked at his hit bloody face.

"I'm sorry "(Alexander, said)

'Widen'

Her eyes widen as he looked at the hurt bloody man who spoke to her sincerely with an exhausted expression but resilient eyes.

"I'm sorry I have made you misunderstood for so long" (Alexander, said)

"I'm sorry I didn't say the right words to ease your heart" (Alexander, said)

"Lady Sierra is nothing. I have no affection and no interest for her" (Alexander, said)

"I couldn't bare to see you stained by her blood, I never wanted you to be in danger to me you are my only and last wife" (Alexander, said)

"I don't care if you're a witch or if you ever want to be selfish and arrogant" (Alexander, said)

"I don't care for it any at all...so don't even leave my side...and stop crying" (Alexander, said)

He said as he swiped the last tear drop of her eyes of her shocked face as if she had heard words she could not believe had come out of his mouth.

'Pull out'

He pulled out two heels, the heels that she had dropped back then.

"I don't know what happened to the Kalbfleisch family, I don't know what happened with your family, but I won't leave your side" (Alexander, said)

"It was as if I was living in an aimless emptiness void without you" (Alexander, said)

He was about to place the heels however his body halted looking at her swollen feet.

His hand that griped on her feet release less grip.

"I'm sorry" (Alexander, said)

"I'm really sorry" (Alexander, said)

He pulled back her heels on his pockets seeing that it would only hurt her feet.

'Stand up'

He stood up.

"Whoever dares to speak of you as a witch, I will kill them myself" (Alexander, said)

"When I find who send the documents, I will send them to the Barbarians themselves and when I find out who poisoned Lady Sierra to frame you then I too will do it myself" (Alexander, said)

"I will protect you, I will continue to believe you, let me cherish you" (Alexander, said)

'Extend'

He extended his arm as if letting her reach for it if she wanted to trust him.

"Let's go home" (Alexander, said)

'Widen'

Her eyes widen at his words.

"Grrr" (Sea Dragon, growled)

The sea Dragon who had laid again down and only listened to the conversation had growled lightly making her attention turned to it.

'Lean'

'Kiss'

She leaned and gave it a small gently kiss.

"Thank you so much Miss dragon...but I have to go home now" (Yeretzy, said)

She said as she gave her hand to Alexnader while looking at the Dragon.

"Grrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

The Sea Dragon growled sadly but let her go.

'Turn'

'Embrace'

Yeretzy turned around to look at Alexander who was already smiling warmly and relieved but before she could say anything he had leaned down and embraced her tightly as if she was someone precious to her.

"Sigh..." (Alexnader, said)

"Finally, I have you in my arms" (Alexander, said)

He said as he hugged her tighter.

"I've thought I'd never see you again...you're here now with me" (Alexnader, said)

'Drop, Drop'

Tears started to drop again from her eyes as if she too had been relieved to be in his arms.

She could finally cry out, everything she had been through.

'What am I going to do now? Am I allowed to feel this warmth?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Is this a dream? An illusion? If so, can it last long?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I thought this man hated me...I thought he lied to me but...being embraced by him...it's like if time has stopped' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

He had finally carried her in his arms caring her home.