Chapter 4: Meet and Fight Boa Hancock

(Y/N is seen walking with Nami, Robin and Vivi as they got totally clingy to him, much to Sanji's jealousy. What they don't know is that a certain princess is watching them, and swore to bring the Straw Hats down on their knees. As the group arrives in a palace, someone comes in.)

Boa: So you have come

Y/N: So you're Boa Hancock, of the Seven Warlords of the Sea.

Boa: Yes, and you should bow before me, like the others.

(Y/N turns to see the other members, minus Nami, Vivi, Robin and Luffy, charmed by her.)

Y/N: I would normally make you pay for your crimes...

Boa: Ohohoho... so you admit it.

Y/N: Admit what?

Boa: Whether I kick a kitten... Tear off your ears... Even slaughter innocent people... The world will never cease to forgive my actions! Why, you ask? That's right, it is because I am... Beautiful!!!

Y/N: To not have charmed me, you must not be that beautiful.

Nami: (smirks) That's right. Vivi, Robin and I are prettier than you!

Y/N: And besides, I have a bigger bounty on my head than you would ever dream of.

(Boa then collapses from being insulted.)

Y/N: Ha!

(Boa then gets up and points at Y/N.)

Boa: You will pay for this insult!

(Y/N then transforms into Optimus Prime as he creates a sword.)

Y/N: Bring it on.

(Boa shoots some Slave Arrows, but Optimus Prime deflects them and punches her down. She kicks him, but he is unfazed, and grabs her before slamming her. As she gets up, he volleys her, making her crash into several buildings. Boa charges at Optimus again, only to be punched down, and then kicked up like a football.)

Y/N: You're mine!

(Optimus punches Boa two times before kicking her down. He then approaches her.)

Y/N: Remember when I said you're not that beautiful?

(Boa gets confused)

Y/N: (chuckles) I lied.

(Boa gets shocked about it, and suddenly she blushes madly.)

Boa: So this means...

Y/N: For picking up a fight with me... I forgive you.

(Boa smiles, and then she speaks up again.)

Boa: Can you... revert to your human form?

Y/N: (nods) Sure.

(He reverts back to his human form, and then Boa hugs Y/N between her bosom. Everyone got shocked by seeing Y/N getting on her "good" side so easily. The girls got jealous of Boa hugging Y/N between her bosom.)

Girls: (in mind) You bitch... he's ours.

(To be continued.)