Chapter 6: The Traitor

(Bonnie's POV) (Didn't expect that huh?)

I opened my eyes and groaned. I had a headache and I had no idea what happened. I sat up and saw I was in the park. Chica was unconscious not too far away from me and (Y/N) was no where in site. Then I remembered that we were put to sleep by that stupid music box...

I walked over to Chica and shook her awake.

"Chica wake up. We have to find (Y/N)," I said. She sat up and nodded.

"How are you so calm?" she asked.

"I'm not... I might seem calm but one step out of line and I'll snap... You know me better than anyone Chica. I don't stay calm."

"Right. Well where should we look?"

"I'm not too sure." I buried my face in my hands, angry at the fact I couldn't save (Y/N).

"Bonnie? Why do you have a bow in your hair?"

"What?" I ran a hand through my hair and sure enough, a bright pink bow fell to the floor. There was a small piece of paper attached to it. Chica picked up the piece of paper and read it out loud:

Dear Bonnie,

I cannot be near you guys for fear of getting caught. I am on the other side of this entire battle, if you call it that. However, I wish to help you. (Y/N) is safe and I will do my best to keep it that way. For now, you need to go with Chica and find the other 4 gifts. You can't go after (Y/N). And you do have a time limit. Hurry up and good luck. I will protect (Y/N) for as long as I can.

-The Traitor

"How can we trust this?" I asked.

"It's the only thing we've got... There is also the address here since we lost the last clue with the music box," Chica explained. She scooted over to me and hugged me. "We'll get the gifts and find (Y/N). Everything will be fine okay?"

I smiled. Chica always helped cheer us up. She was a little sister to all of us, the one that made our days brighter. And I'm grateful for that.

"Okay. Let's go then. We need to hurry. Maybe we can get all the gifts today and save (Y/N). Eventually we will have to go looking for her since we also need the music box and her to stop her father." We got up and started running to our next destination.

-=~=-

I know, I know. This chapter is extremely short compared to what I normally do. (My norm for a chapter is around 1000 words BTW) Now I wanted to try something new and it ended up being another character's POV. I want to know what you guys think. I'll only do the POVs of (Y/N) and Bonnie if you guys want but if you don't then I will stick to just your POV.

So a couple of things:

1) I have a few personal problems to deal with such as stress. This means that updates most likely will not be consistent and I do apologize for this. However, I will do my best to update my stories.

2) I do not think that I will be able to do 1 book for each character in this series. I'll be honest, I am having a bit of trouble thinking due to my personal problems. This will be the only book after Daughter of a Murderer with the Character x Reader thing.

3) Good news, due to the problem in 2, I am willing to write a different x Reader. I do have an idea that will be a surprise however I want to know which character I should write it for. You guys can suggest any animatronic from any of the FNAF games.

4) Thank you all for the support on these books. I cannot express enough how happy and grateful I am. You guys are the reason that I continue coming back. Yes I have neglected Wattpad due to my personal problems however since my phone continues to scream like an animatronic (my ringtone is the animatronic screech) I always look to see what notification I got and most of the time its a new vote or comment. I always look at the comments and they make my day brighter, especially all the comedic ones that make me laugh. I thank all of you for sticking around and I will do my best to keep on going with these stories.

That's all I really wanted to say today. Another chaoter or two will come out possibly this week.

Catch you on the flipside,
-TheYellowBalloon