𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hello my people!! This was yet another one of my crazy ideas that ended up as something completely different than what it was intended for!

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

First of all, I wanted to personally thank all the readers (active and silent) for 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘ing! You have no idea how much it all means to me!

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

Secondly, I wanted to make clear, that nothing in this story represents Stray Kids in real life! Please don't take any of this seriously!

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

Now for the actual story, if you have any questions or there is something I forgot to talk about and you feel curious, feel free to comment or message me about it!
I finished the story this way, because I thought it would be more fun to have you imagine the next 'chapter' the female lead (a.k.a. you) is going to 'write'.

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

I believe, that more than anyone, my beloved Anna_Hiwatari , deserves to be specially mentioned, as she has been my biggest supporter for the past months. I've said this before and I'll never stop repeating it; you are a great mentor and a great friend! Let's aim for the highest and achieve everything you've ever wished for! I assure you, it's not as far away as you think;)

And now I couldn't possibly forget about my source of happiness, could I? We started talking right after I finished Han's part, and I know it seems kind of biased, but I believe you can see how more creative I got with the last few chapters. You are my motivation and my inspiration, there's no doubt to that! I'm grateful I found you!ꨄ
Namspookers

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

I LOVE YOU EVERYONE!!♡♡

   ➸𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ, 𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶♡

➸𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ,
𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝗕𝗜𝗔𝗦? ⟿ 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 🎉