𝘿𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙮

"Is this how you're managing?"

For some reason your mind had gone blank. You simply couldn't defend yourself or form any kind of word.

The longer you looked at him, the bigger became the boost on his ego. Behind his smile you could make out a mixture of mischief and confidence, resulting to the perfect flirtatious smirk.

The only thing you could do was let a hum out in response. You knew there was no point in denying anything. You were drawn to him and it was beyond obvious.

"It's rude to stare, you know..."

The sentence coming out of his mouth was like a reality check for you. It hadn't crossed your mind that he might not have been feeling the same kind of attraction you felt towards him. And even if he did, you couldn't have known for sure he wanted to do something about it.

Averting your attention to the shirt he had placed on the bathroom countertop after taking it off, you reached out to grab it, as your other hand rushed to turn on the water.

Jeongin's smooth fingers wrapping around your wrist made you stop your actions and meet his eyes again.

His other hand slowly came up to your chin, lifting your face just enough to make sure you wouldn't turn away.

"Never said I didn't like it...", he whispered, his eyes trailing down to your lips.

You gulped. Your throat had grown dry and you struggled to maintain the eye contact. You'd never felt this submissive to someone before. But then again, maknae on top could compare to no one else.

"What are you doing to me, Yang Jeongin?"

His smile grew even wider. The way his whole face glowed was cute, adorable even. But his eyes said otherwise. There was some sort of passion hiding behind them. And it was simply intoxicating. The way he looked at you made you oblivious to your surroundings.

Jeongin started leaning in, pulling your face closer to him. Your breath hitched in your throat, but you didn't have to think twice to imitate his moves. It was only natural that you felt this way since you were drawn to him like crazy.

You raised your hand, bringing it to the behind of his neck and pulling him closer, as he finally united your lips.

You felt him tilt his head to the side, pushing your back against the bathroom cabinets as his hands found their way on your hips.

The deadly combination of his skilful hands and experienced lips made you weak on your knees. It was as if he knew his way around your body, regardless of the fact you had just met.

You felt his tongue slide in your mouth and the butterflies in your stomach only grew busier.

A continuous sudden knocking on the door, caught you off guard and you instantly pushed Jeongin away.

It was impressive how it had only been a second but your lips had started craving his again.

Oh, how you wanted them to-

The knocking interrupted your thoughts again.

"This bathroom is occupied", you shouted in panic. You didn't even know why you were worried. It wasn't like you were doing something wrong. Thankfully, the person behind it was soon far gone.

You turned to Jeongin, letting out a sigh of relief and flashing a small smile.

"And this brain...", he pointed at his temple with his index finger, "... it's occupied too.", he moved closer to you, "...With thoughts about how pretty you look in those clothes... And how much better you'd look without them..."

An inhuman squeal was all you managed to let out. Afterwards, you were left looking at him with a dropped jaw. There was no trace of baby bread no more. And you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy that new side of him.

"I...", you backed away from him, flustered, "I'll go ask my friend where she keeps the stain remover..."

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Okay", Jeongin smiled, the sudden switch of behaviour making you dizzy.

"I'll be right back...", you trailed off, exiting the room and making your way down the hall.

Why am I walking away?

'Is he your final choice?'