𝙂𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡

"Hi", you grinned.

His eyes were glued on you and he kept nodding with that smile still plastered on his face, as you told him your name.

Once you were done speaking, you didn't know what more there was to say, so you were left awkwardly standing and trying to avoid his eyes.

"Sooo...", he broke the silence gaining your attention, "Actually! You know what? I want to know more about you! How old are you?"

"Uhh... I- I", you stuttered. You didn't know if it was his sex appeal or your social anxiety kicking in, but you couldn't remember your age or truly anything concerning yourself.

"I'm certainly an adult", you explained, kind of weirded out by the whole situation.

He let out a chuckle and you found yourself holding back from biting your lips at his attractive low tone, "You are not the normal type, are you?"

You shrugged, "I try not to be..."

"Yeah, I figured"

You fake gasped, raising your eyebrow, "Oh, is that right mr. spork?"

"Hey! That's a normal question to have, okay?"

You hummed, "Sure... But who defies normal?"

"It's what most people have!"

"Oh yeah?", you asked him, "But since most people are not normal, doesn't that make being weird, normal?"

Felix frowned, pausing for a moment, "I think I just felt a couple of my brain cells burn down to ashes, but you might be kinda right"

"See? I told you!", you took one step closer to him and only then you came to realise how small the proximity between the two of you had gotten.

You met his gaze, gulping. You couldn't calm your heart down even if you wanted to. The way he looked at you with those big brown eyes of his made such a task impossible.

The exposed skin the lowered neckline provided you with, made you feel things you weren't supposed to. He was giving you so little, yet woke so many sensations within you.

And then your eyes fell on his face. His eyes had turned slightly darker and although he remained one of the cutest human beings you had ever met, you couldn't deny how swept away by him you truly felt.

There was a certain charm to his unwhitewashed skin that made him all the more handsome. The freckles scattered across his cheeks, being the prettiest and most perfect 'flaw' a human could ever possess.

You felt your breath hitch in your throat as you watched him move even closer to you.

"There are people watching...", you whispered, your tone indicating something different than your words. You did in fact prefer to keep moments like that private, but there was no more sticking to your principles when it came to Lee Felix.

"Let them...", he mumbled back, letting his hand climb up to your face and pull you closer to him.

With one swift move, he had pressed his lips up against yours, pushing your back to hit the wall behind you.

You instantly lost yourself in his kiss, letting your hands explore the partially exposed torso you were previously drooling over.

Felix tucked a couple of strands behind your ear and allowed his fingers to tangle in your hair, as he tilted his head to change the angle of the kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his body closer to yours. Even if you hadn't been melting before, his body heat would certainly set you on fire now.

"Hey!!", you heard Ava interfere, making you stop your actions, "Yeah, you two!"

Felix and you turned to look at her.

"If you want to make out, go find a room! Single lives matter too, you know?"

Felix faced you again, shrugging before his lips were pulled into a slight smirk, "Wanna go somewhere more private?"

"Sure", you shrugged back, "Just give me a sec to go freshen up, real quick"

He sent you a little smile and you found yourself walking out of the kitchen and back into the crowd.

What the hell? Why did I leave like that?

'Is he your final choice?'

"Why do you keep doing that?", you whined, "I barely had a chance with him this time!"

You were thankful that the guests seemed to be oblivious to everything going on. They were probably drunk anyway. In any other case they'd think you were a complete lunatic for talking to yourself.

The woman chuckled, 'That's how it's supposed to go, sweetheart'

"What?", you frowned.

'The longer you stay, the more you'll be craving their touch... Even if all they do is talk to you... But unfortunately for you, your interactions will keep on getting smaller and less intimate'

The ground beneath your feet felt unstable and the air around you was starting to turn suffocating.

How would you be able to survive the other half of Stray Kids if everything you'd felt this far was only the beginning? How were you supposed to make a choice?

"Why would you do that?"

The voice sighed, 'I told you I don't make the rules'

"Then who does? Who makes me go through this whole thing?"

Silence.

"Answer me, please...", you cried out.

'She wouldn't forgive me for that...', the woman explained.

"She?"

'I already said too much, you're off to the next level'