𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨

"What?", his eyes widened, noticing how your stare was fixed on his rather prominent chest muscles.

You chuckled awkwardly, "Relax, I'm kidding..."

I'm so not kidding!

"Do you perhaps want to go somewhere more private?", you suggested, trying hard not to scare him off.

"What about the Vodka?", he reached to touch the bottle that was still in your hands.

"Screw the Vodka...", you placed it on the counter, pulling him with you out of the kitchen.

And just like that you went from room to room trying to find a place that wasn't already occupied.

You let out a sigh of frustration, "I don't think there is any available space! Everyone seems to be hooking up tonight!"

Changbin raised his eyebrow, "What if we just kick someone out?"

"That's so mean!", you let out. "Let's do it!", you smiled, turning around.

"Wait! What will we even say?", Changbin asked, following you.

"Leave that to me!"

And knocking on the first door in sight, you walked in on a couple, pretty much all over each other, but thankfully fully clothed.

"Hey boys!", you happily interrupted their intimate moment. They both turned to you, sending you daggers with their eyes.

"Mind if we join?", you said in a flirtatious tone.

The two men looked at each other, communicating with their eyes and sharing the same look of disgust.

Standing up from the bed, they left the room hand in hand, not failing to side-glare the two of you as they turned around the corner.

You walked to the door, sliding it closed.

Changbin chuckled, "That was your plan?"

You nodded, grinning, "Genius, right?"

"Okay, genius...", he leaned closer to you, "What would you do if they accepted?"

You mirrored his moves, also getting closer to him and letting your fingers trail up and down his toned arms, "Then I guess I would have to keep my word..."

He smirked, his eyes travelling down to your lips again, "I like people who keep their word"

"That's-"

Before you could waste any more time with unnecessary small talk, he had pushed his lips against yours.

You didn't have to think twice before returning the kiss with just as much fire in you.

He smiled against your lips, happy that the attraction was mutual. He then tilted his head just enough to deepen the kiss, as his right hand came to cup your face.

Your hands slowly left his muscles, sliding upwards to his hair. You had been wondering what tangling your fingers in his soft curls would feel like, but you didn't expect it to be as amazing as that.

Then again, maybe it wasn't because of the hair. Maybe it was due to the fact that one of the sexiest men to ever exist was now biting on your lower lip, asking for access. Or maybe it was just the way he guided your body and took control over you while also treating you like the most delicate of flowers.

You didn't hesitate to completely give yourself to him as you melted into his arms.