Chapter 19 - Kennedy

En başından başla

"Of course, I did. I wanted you to know I've been thinking about you all day," Nico said, watching me as I placed the flowers in a vase.

"And what's all that?" I asked, looking at the bag of groceries in his hand.

"Ingredients. For the dinner I'm going to cook for you. Although, be warned that you might not actually want to eat it," he replied. We both laughed.

The air was light and cheerful between us. I was glad to see him and I knew he could tell.

"Here, let me take these to the kitchen," I offered and I stepped forward to take the bag from him. Our hands brushed as we made the exchange and electric currents shot up my spine.

It was insane that he had this effect on me. Without even trying. My body was covered with goosebumps. Would there ever come a time when I had enough of him? It didn't seem like it would. Nico was just full of surprises and each one of them left me breathless.

He followed me to the kitchen and I started unpacking the groceries on the counter.

"I hope I'm not intruding on your day. Sorry, I don't know your schedule," he said.

I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Nico, I want you here. You're not intruding. I want you to be a part of our child's life," I told him.

He pushed his large hands into the pockets of his jeans and nodded his head.

"Kennedy, I know this is all very sudden, and I know I've acted like an asshole in the past," he began. I shook my head and looked down at my feet. He didn't need to apologize to me again. I'd forgiven him already.

"But I want you to know that I do feel connected with you. Even before you told me about the pregnancy. I missed you. I knew it was a mistake to start something casual with you. It could never have been casual between us," he said.

I rushed towards him, leaving the groceries where they were.

"That's how I feel too, Nico. It's not just about the baby...I...I have feelings for you," the words came gushing out of me. I didn't plan on confessing this to him so soon. I couldn't help myself now, he'd already shown me his cards.

Nico wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to himself. I fell on his chest, looking up at him embarrassedly. His breath was hot as it fell on my face.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that," he said before he kissed me.

I swung in his arms, shutting my eyes tightly so that I could feel every flutter of feeling in my body. Our lips merged and so did our bodies. Within moments of touching him, I could feel the wetness spreading between my legs. I wanted him.

I was breathless when Nico pulled himself away from me.

"I just have to have you all the time," he growled, clutching my cheeks with both hands. I was nodding my head. That was how I felt about him too!

Nico smiled and I bit down on my lip.

"What about the cooking?" I asked and he grabbed my hand and tugged.

"It can wait," he said.

He jerked me back to himself and kissed me again. With his body, he was gently pushing me backwards while he kissed me. My hands were all over him, pulling his shirt out of his jeans and fumbling with the zip.

He was kissing me like he was sucking on a delicious juicy fruit. My lips throbbed and so did my pussy between my legs.

Eventually, my hips grazed against the kitchen counter. He leaned me back as we kissed. His hands were traveling down my body, to the hem of my skirt. He tugged it down and my skirt fell to the floor.