"Ab aapko kya chahiye?" Mrs Rathore asked and continued

"Go home. Eat. And sleep" she said

"Haa okay" amma said leaving

"Abee oo heros amma ka khayal rakhna. Don't let her take unnecessary tension and make her eat food" she said to luv kush

They showed a thumbs up and left. Maa and Papa also left. Papa was not leaving but she insisted him to go home. Now it's us here. I, she, V and Gyno. But soon Gyno was called to her cabin. And V sat next to her. I was standing there looking at the ICU.

"Ammu.... Don't worry he will be fine" V said hugging her by side.

She hugged him back and sighed heavily snuggling to his chest and said,

"Yeah he must be"

They stayed there for a few minutes. I saw her taking comfort in others when I am here. I felt my heart sinking.

What if she did not accept me?
What if she is not comfortable?

"You must rest a little. I will bring you tea" V said standing.

She just nodded.

"Tum chal rahe ho?" He asked me

"Nahi tum jao" I said walking to her.

He blinked at me and went off. I sat next to her. Closer. I know she is sad. She is not letting her tears fall. She is suppressing it. I could see her lips quiver, gulping continuously, blinking, not looking into the eyes of anyone especially mine.

I gently put my hands on her palm which was placed on his lap.

"Hey" I said cooing

She hummed. I moved more closer and put my hands around her shoulder hugging her from side. She leaned to my shoulder placing her head on my shoulder.

"Let it go. Breath" I said lifting her chin with my fingers to meet my gaze.

As her eyes bored into mine. I saw a tear drop fall from her eyes traveling to her cheek.

"Heyyy shushhhh" I cooed her huffing

She cried on my chest hiding her face in my embrace. My shirt became wet. I was rubbing her back caressing her hair. I feel someone stabbing my heart
I can't see her cry. I will die like this.

"I- I ca-can't lo-loose h-him Ra-raj" she said crying.

"It's okay. He will be okay. Don't worry" I said hugging her close. Then I realised what she said.

Raj???
She called me Raj.
Fuck wrong timing baby

"H-he w-will *hiccup* b-be o-okay *hiccup* rig-right?" She asked hiccupping

"Yeah baby he will be and he must be. Now shushhh stop crying. I can't see you like this. I want my feisty, stubborn and sweet wife now" I said moving back and wiping her tears.

"Smile wifey. You look like ghost" I jocked

She chuckled and said,

"You cracked a joke Mr Rathore not bad"

"Chai is here" V entered with the tea.

He handed over the tea to her and coffee to me.

"I want to tell you something. Come with me" V said seriously.

I just looked at him and nodded. I stood up and walk with him. We reached the end of the corridor near a window.

"She cried right?" He asked