I placed my hands on her thigh and give it a light squeeze. She stopped tapping her foot and sat still but continued the other things and never looked at me or acknowledged my hands on her thighs.

Soon we reached the hospital and that Fucking receptionist was eye fucking me. V and I raised our voices, when she couldn't find Achan's whereabouts.

But soon Mrs Rathore said that he is in the ICU. I saw her face pale and her fingers red with the coldness.

We rushed to the third floor and saw amma sitting there. She went to her and asked in a very straight voice.

"What happened?"

"He had a headache" amma said sighing

"Hein? A headache? Then why is he in the ICU?" She asked raising her eyebrows

Concern clear in her eyes, I could sense her heart beat. She is panicked and acting all cool outside. I didn't dared to say anything.

"Haa amma. Then why are they having him in the ICU" V asked.

"Hypertension" amma said

"Hypertension? Aapko pehle pata nahi tha iske baare mein?" I asked concerned

Because hypertension could take lives. I saw her taking a step back.

Don't fall
Please

She went to the ICU door and looked through the glass door. I can feel her face redden. Tears brimming her eyes but she is blinking them off. I went to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She turned to me and shrugged off my hands smiling and blinking her eyes confirming me everything is fine. But I know she is not.

I never saw her acting like this ever.

Soon a doctor came into view. Gyno was also there. Oh! I forgot she also works here. We went to them.

"How is he doctor?" Mrs Rathore asked

"Are you ammu?" He asked in return

"Uhh... Yeah" she hesitated

"Whenever he wakes up he calls your name. You are his daughter right?" He asked

"Yeah. I am" she said.

"He is fine and it's just tension. When I asked him about it. He said that, he had a dream about his daughter and then onwards he had a headache. Which eventually resulted here in this ICU" the doctor said.

"Oh. Okay doctor thankyou" she said.

"It's my duty" he smiled and went in the ICU

"Voh teek haina Gyno?" V asked worried.

"Haa bilkul" she said smiling to him.

"Pakka?" Mrs Rathore asked

"Sau takka" Gyno said

"You sure na?" I asked bothered.

"Aree 100% sure" she said.

"Tension lene Wale baath nahi hain and it will be okay" she said confirming

Soon the doctors went from there. Maa and Papa arrived. Papa's face was red and pale at the same time. He came to us enquired about things, shouted at the doctor saying 'if anything happened to my Bhai I will burn your fucking hospital into ashes'

He was very impulsive. Then Mrs Rathore asked all of them to go home as they all are tired. She said she will stay here.

"Par tum akele" amma asked

"Akele thodi hoon. Main bhi hoon yahan" I said.

"Aur main bhi" V said confirming

"Mein bhi. Meri Aaj night hain" Gyno said.