⚠️ do_not_read.pdf ⚠️

I worked with AI to make a...whatever this shitshow is.

I did not create the shipping I swear it was AI don't kill me for this 😂.

Uh this has nothing to do with FNF Multiverse so don't like don't read, but how would you know if you like it if you don't read it?

I'm SERIOUS DO NOT READ.

...

......

.........

Well, I warned you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 - The Situation you should be in, or else why are you reading this?

A love triangle between the Spookeez, Ruby Dearest, and Luis Dearest???

What the hell happened here? Well, let's just say, Ruby has a...daddy complex, and Luis has a...pedo complex, so they kind of...go together. And the Spookeez like older women and threesomes. So the Spookeez and Luis are fighting for Ruby's love. Who do you ship?

Answer: N/A.

If that wasn't your answer, you should be concerned.

Anyways, the Spookeez tries to win Ruby's heart, but Luis also has eyes for her. Ruby finds herself torn between the charming ghost duo and the suave detective (wait, why is Luis a detective? Guess he quit his job as a billionare singer for a job that pays...less than half...). Who will she choose? 😏

I don't want to find out, but...fine, might as well continue.

Part 2 - How To Choose, and The Drama that comes with it

Ruby is out on a date with Luis, but the Spookeez keeps popping up everywhere they go. They try to sabotage Luis's attempts to impress Ruby, but their ghostly antics only make Ruby laugh. Meanwhile, Luis gets more and more frustrated at these random middle schoolers chasing after his daughter who was WAY out of their league. How will this love triangle end, you may be asking?

"I hope it doesn't," Ruby winked, looking at the reader.

@fourthwallrebuilder, we need you again -_-.

Ruby pretends to choose Luis, but secretly meets the Spookeez at night. Luis suspects something and follows Ruby, catching her with the Spookeez. Heartbroken, Luis ghosts Ruby, refusing to feed her or give her any necessities a parent should provide to their child. He teams up with another detective, Frank Fairest.

Angry that her...sex buddy abandoned her, Ruby chooses the Spookeez. And that, my friends. Is how to choose the lover. Now, how to get revenge on your "ex"?

Part 3 - Petty Revenge and how to execute it stupidly and fail

Ruby and the Spookeez try to solve mysteries on their own to compete, but keep running into Luis and Frank.

Luis and Frank become the ultimate detective duo, solving mysteries without Ruby.

This is all part of Luis's plan to make his daughter jealous, but now he realizes that he's gay and has feelings for Frank. They kiss one day and decide to get married. Scarletta Dearest gets angry when she finds out her husband is cheating on her, but she runs into a "fatal accident", so Frank and Luis can live happily. Ruby turns out to be homophobic and hates the idea of her "ex" dating a guy. So, of course, she has to take revenge on her gay ex, mostly because the Spookeez have really small penises and don't want to fuck Ruby until they're of legal age to do so, which really pisses Ruby off. So she absolutely has to have revenge in the best way possible. But how?