Chapter 3 - Rewind's Letter

"You find a mysterious letter in your mailbox addressed to you. The return address is unknown and the letter is sealed with wax. Inside, you find a cryptic message that reads: 'Meet me at the old oak tree in the park at midnight. Come alone.' What do you do?"

The famous rockstar Daddy Dearest was sitting on his red velvet couch, bored. The past week, he had been singing nonstop, and his throat was sore, so he decided to take a break. Now he had nothing to do.

He got up and decided to go check his mailbox. When he opened it, he saw nothing but fan letters, all in regular white envelopes. But one of them was a deep shade of purple with a black fish pattern along the edges. So Rewind finally decided to contact him back.

Ignoring the fan letters, DD grabbed the special letter, walked inside his mansion, made sure no one was watching him through the windows, even though he knew security made this impossible, and read through the contents of the letter, slowly peeling the special orange and green wax seal. It said:

"Couldn't call you, couldn't reach you really, so I wrote to you. You got the message? You better have. I can't kill him. I tried, but I...still have feelings. Hitmen have feelings too, ya know? Told him to meet me tonight at the old oak tree in the park, that old place. I'll finish the job, boss."

DD growled in frustration, almost tearing the letter into pieces right then and there. A renowned hitman, letting his emotions get the better of him? How foolish!

"If he can't kill that blue-haired devil by tonight, I'll do it myself," he thought to himself, a sinister smile making its way onto his face.