A/N NOTE(read for juicy drama)

HELLO Y'ALL!! how are you?? well i know that i've been not updating this book for a while and it's because of my annual exams coming on from 19.... i have a lot of pressure, because the board under which my school is increased the total marks from 60 to 80 and i really need to study a lot for it.

 sharing a experience from today since i really need to tell it to someone!:

the valentine's day, which fell in the same date as today in my country, basant panchami which is also known as Swaraswati Puja in my state, so i was happy that today everyone can dress in our traditional wear and come to school and celebrate. i was happy that i could spend the day with my boyfie and my gang (not the regular friends) which are my seniors and my boy bestie, we are only a year younger than 'em. today the whole day i spent my time with them and ditched my friends. so in our gang 6 boys and 3 girls(1st girl is D and second is S and me obviously) are there, no one was allowed to get out of the school without permission. but we wanted to go outside, i took the permission for all of us to get out of the school. we went out and me and D wanted to smoke so bad, i gave them money and my boy bestie with a other member went to get the ciggies and matchsticks and came back with a pack, when they were coming some parents were passing by so they threw it in a bush and we went inside to get water and the third girl needed to leave so she left. we again went near the bushes and picked up the pack and planned to go to the forest behind the school, but my bbsf's dad and a member's mom came to pick 'em up (since they every day come by bus and there home is far away) so they went home. we went to the forest but me, my bf, D's bf had a gut feeling so we didn't smoke and wanted to leave and a boy(call him A) didn't had a gut feeling but didn't smoked for some reason. D and the other boy(not the one who didn't smoked call him SD) smoked by only one cig then D and her bf started kissing each other. afterwards i kept the pack with me in my jacket, we went inside and took food, then suddenly a teacher came and took me with her in a room where only a other teacher was there. they checked my bag, i knew it was fucked. they only found make up there an asked me why i went at the forest back there, i said we went to hang out then they checked my jacket. they found the pack. they asked me from where it was, i said "it's my friend.... A's...." they asked me who else was there with me, i said their names. the older teacher was gone then i asked the other teacher, in how much trouble are we gonna be in and if she could leave us for once. she said no. the other teacher came back with others(excluding D) they were asked questions and D's bf accidently spilled her name and my bbsf's name and then D was called. they smelled our hands and all. we answered all the questions truthfully and no one of them said my name or my wish to smoke so bad and they said i only wanted chewing gum and it was A and my bbsf who wanted to smoke and bought the pack(it was said by A himself.) then they scolded us a lot specially the ones who smoked. they were the only teachers who knew about the incident and they made us write an apology letter right there and said if we score bad in annual then we are fucked up badly and everyone in school will know plus our guardians.... they for now told everyone else that we wrote the letter for going out of school and to the forest. we were released and when i went outside my mother was sitting there waiting for me, i told my bestie about all the matter and then she was like (0O0) then she told me that when S was leaving she(bestie) asked her where i was, S told her about everything we did and were about to do and when she left, the teachers(the ones who know) asked bestie if smth happened. she said no. now bestie said that there's 99% of chances that the teachers heard their convo. and they somehow followed our actions and saw everything which happened at the forest. turns out it was true and the teachers told a staff to follow us and spy on us......

ALL OF IT RUINED FOR ONE PERSON. I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT S AND THE TEACHERS WERE EAVESDROPPING THEIR CONVO. NOW MY LIFE IS TOTALLY FUCKED IF I DON'T GET ABOVE 80% IN EVERY FUCKING SUBJECT. i wanna die bro.. please drop some comments, i wanna read 'em...