HIS BOYFRIEND (part 2 of HIS CRUSH)

"They get punishment"

Felix moaned at the words. He felt the older's lips on his neck, leaving wet kisses all over, sucking on different spots on the skin. "Ah... Hyung.. don't bite!" Panted out the younger, setting up his hands in the older's hair, tangling it up. The taller pulled away looking at the smaller boy. "Don't tell me what to do baby." Hyunjin whispered near Felix's ear, sending shivers down the youngers body. "I am the one who is in the charge~" the taller smirked licking the red earlobe of the shorter boy. With no words Hyunjin picked up Felix in a bridal style, directly to their room. "Auh!" The younger deeply exclaimed as he was thrown on the bed by Hyunjin, who was soon going to fuck him. The older hovered over him looking directly into his eyes, not even blinking. "Listen up properly, you are mine, only mine. You were and you will stay. Understood?" Declared Hyunjin sending chills down Felix's spine by the words. Felix bit his lips, nodding. But the older suddenly flipped him on his stomach, smacking the plump ass. "A-ah! Hyung!" Moaned the younger feeling the big hand on his ass. "Use your words baby" demanded the older massaging the youngers ass. "I-i get it hyung.. I am yours.. only- um.." the younger got cut off when Hyunjin again flipped him this time on his back. "Good boy, now be the best boy for me." Said the older dominantly. "i will-i will be the best boy for you!! please fuck me hyung!~" felix whined with needy eyes, the older pretty sure his dirty talk turned on the boy, but he wasn't gonna get that easy, even though it was their first time, it was a punishment. "aww, not yet baby, you ain't gotta get my dick this easily, remember it a fucking punishment for what you did, i always knew this day will come where i will get to ruin you completely, i prepared the things before.now quickly take out your clothes and get on the bed on your fours."

"b-but-"

"if you utter a more word i will double your punishment" hyunjin said walking out with a smirk, turning on the red lights in the room. the youger looked at the older who was taking out smth from his own part of the closet. felix gulped his own saliva, seeing hyunjin in the same outfit in the morning made him so hard, the older was the definition of hotness, then he remembered hyunjin's words and started to take off his t-shirt, then his shorts and then his....boxer...., he threw the clothes away and glanced at hyunjin who was looking at him, ofc with a smirk, he had a weird sort of suitcase in his hands, well maybe the 'things' he mentioned? well felix didn't wanted to think of any of that, but to get fucked by hyunjin, he quickly climbed on the bed, on his fours he started to sweat, not for the hot climate in the room, but excitement. "well, well, who is being a good boy? lee felix who made me made jealous today, hm?" the older stood just behind felix looking at his big ass, he licked his lips, the shorter's full body was so perfect, curves, soft skin, thick thighs and all, hyunjin touched the younger's ass, feeling the smooth, soft skin whereas the younger winced at the cold touch, but still wanting to feel more, feel more of his crush.

"look how cute and sexy you are, bending over all for me~" hyunjin said sliding his hands on the buttery waist of the boy bending over for him, it was hot, the position, the atmosphere, the red lights and the boys themselves. the red lights in the room just gave it a different unknown look, wonder why they didn't used it before. hyunjin opened the suitcase, taking out a pink, small, net cloth, the suitcase had many things, many toys to play with the younger, yk. he tied the fabric around the eyes of the younger. "wh-what is-"

"shh... its one of the things i mentioned"

"Ok-mhhh"

"Aww look how nervous you are right now what your state will be when I do the real things- I am so eager to absolutely ruin you baby" the older said taking out something from the suitcase, Felix couldn't see was sure what was awaiting him, hyunjin pulled out a lube bottle and poured it on a fricking dildo "time to endure my jealousy baby" he said spreading the ass cheeks of the shorter boy. "Wh- hyun.." Felix gasped at the rough treatment, quickly bit his lower lip to prevent from making some weird noise which will only embarrass him but couldn't hold in when the taller slid in his slender, long finger inside his twitching hole. "aH~ mhh hyung..." He moaned out loud grabbing the bedsheet and arching his back. "Fuck you look so sexy like this, I wish you could see yourself in this totally fucked up state" hyunjin whimpered feeling himself getting hard every moment and added one more finger while saying the words, which only made felix to moan louder "mmhhh hyungg nghh" the younger moaned at the words of his Dom. When the taller thought the younger was stretched out enough -not much cause it it was his punishment- he pulled out his sticky finger out of the hole, "ahmm" felix whimpered at the emptiness but relaxed afterwards feeling his legs getting weak and feeling like throwing his body on the bed but he knew that will make his punishment much worse. "So you ready for it baby?"