HIS CRUSH

(A/N P.O.V - Lee Felix a 21 year old male fuckin popular in the collage for being cuter and hoter than any other girl in the collage. Boys always try to hit on him, and Lixie always flirts back with everyone. But he has a huge crush on his 22 yr old roommate Hwang Hyunjin the definition of handsome the most famous guy in the collage witha fuckin large amount of fan girls... But too stubborn to admit to Hyunjin that he loves him. Felix wants Hyunjin to confess to him. That's why Felix does multiple things to make Hyunjin fall for him... But little him don't knows that the older male already has fat a** crush on the younger he always gives Lix hints but the younger is too blind to see it. Hyunjin fell in love with the younger at the first sight. He always gets hard by the presence of the younger, somehow he always manages to not act much obvious in front of the younger. He is always jealous of the boys who lay their dirty fingers or eyes on HIS Lix, it's different when he flirts or touches Felix ofc! He just wants to ~claim~ the younger boy. Let's see what happens between them~ 😏😏)

Felix! Get your a** up your bed! I don't want to be late because of you! *Screamed Hyunjin*

Ughh!! Why are you screaming!? *Shouted Lix*

We will be late for collage!! *Replied Hyunjin*

You! Did not your heard the fuckin notice yesterday the teacher said?! Oh yeah... You were fuckin sleeping that time!! *Shouted Lix*

Notice? What notice? *Asked Hyunjin confused*

Today is the meeting of two colleges, so today will not be any kind of classes. But we can go to canteen or do whatever we want today! *Said Lix*

Ohh.. But why didn't you tell me? *Asked Hyunjin*

See I am not in the mood of fighting. *Said Felix while standing up from the bed*

*Hyunjin just gave a cold stare at Lix and grabbed him by his waist*

Ayy! What ar-are you doing? Let me go! *Said Felix*

I see... You dared ignore my question baby~ *Said Hyunjin with a curved smile on his lips*

*Gulps* Wh-what? *Asked Lix*

*Staring Deep into Lixie's soul*

Let me go. *Said Felix*

You know you can be more soft right? *Said Hyunjin as he bit his lips*

Okay! Okay!..... Please let me go jinnie~ *Whinned Felix*

But I don't wanna baby~ *Said Hyunjin witha raspy voice*

You- *About to punch Hyunjin*

Ahh! Okay, fine. *Let Lix go*

*Rolls eyes* You are always in a mood to mess up with me. *Said Lix and ran into the washroom*

"Cute."

How much time will you take to get ready!? *Shouted Hyunjin*

I am done. *Said Lix*

Finally! let's go- *jaw dropped*

What happend? *Asked Lix*

God Lix you look so..umm..Cute..*said Hyunjin sweating*

*said Hyunjin sweating*