TOO JEALOUS HMM? (part2 of COUSIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY)

hyunjin drags felix to the nearest washroom. "what the hell are you doing?!" the younger asked as he tried to get out of the tight grasp. "stay still. what were you doing with that guy?" he asked as he held the younger's arm more tightly.

(FELIX P.O.V)

'yeah, he's mad jealous.... he always denies the fact that he gets jealous very easily but switches it with the 'i care for you, that's why i am saying it' but tonight i'll make you admit it'

"what do you mean? we were doing nothing!" i say faking innocence as i acted angry and helpless. he clenched his jaw, he pulls up chin making me stare at his sharp eyes. "tell me felix. what were you doing with Seong-hwa? why did he had his arm around your shoulders?" his voice was cold and harsh, his big hands squeezing my tiny wrist, bet it'll leave marks. "i was doing nothing. he just was chatting with me... what's wrong with that!? he gave me company when you were busy with my cousin!!" i snapped at him, freeing my wrists from his iron grasp.

_______________

(NO ONE'S P.O.V)

"felix don't shout." the older said as he grabbed the younger's wrist again. "i am not shouting! you are the one who is making me shout! if you don't trust me there is nothing i can do hyunjin." the younger hissed as he jerked away his hand. "i do trust you felix, you just met that guy today and you let him touch you! you know he thought you were alone and single and he went to you with wrong thoughts and you were drinking too!" hyunjin replied with his cold tone, making i direct eye contact with the boy under him. "well at least he gave me some company when you were not there, and he isn't a pervert. and if you think carefully then the only reason he thought i was single because you left me alone!" felix exclaimed while glaring daggers at the taller. "okay, but was there a reason for you to go at the last few counters?" hyunjin asked. "you know i don't like interacting with people... and i don't get what's the problem. Seong-hwa is super sweet and genuine, he complimented me a lot and companied me! what's the problem with that?" the younger asked as he mentally grinned, he said all that to provoke the older even more. well it worked, hyunjin frustratingly bit his lips and tried to calm himself down.

'i wanna fucking kill that guy' (a/n: touch him and you'll see <3)

"see felix, i am saying this all because i care for you and your safety.." hyunjin said, not wanting to admit the fact that he was mad jealous. he was always like that, he never admitted the fact he gets jealous easily to felix and always left him with a small argument but threaten the people who got too close to his felix. felix knew it. "well then you don't need to say anything. Seong-hwa hyung is a good guy. i trust him. why did you dragged me here like that?" felix pouted. "i guess i need to call him and apologize...." the shorter tried to take out his phone. "what? what do you mean? you gave him your number?!" now it was too much for hyunjin to control. "yea, i did..? we are friends now..." felix said. "felix... that's fucking crazy! you just met him! you can't talk to him!" the older slammed the boy into the wall. "ow! what's wrong with you!? why can't i talk to seong-hwa hyung?" the younger innocently as he pouted and acted to be in pain.

 "he likes you! it's obvious! you are giving him the wrong signs! you are mine! you can't talk to him! i won't let him steal you from me! is that fucking cle- ........uh..... i mean- i....." hyunjin suddenly stopped after realizing what he just spilled out, all of the jealousy inside him was coming out like water, he looked down, licking his lips. whereas  felix just smiled, stepping two steps forward, wrapping his hands around his lover's neck making him look up. "you mean? you mean you're scared that Seong-hwa hyung will steal me from you? you are scared that i'd like him way more than i like you? is that what you mean honey?" felix asked teasingly, landing a small peck on his lover's lips, then looking at his eyes deeply with a smile but the older's eyes darkened, the flustered glint was gone it was more like his sharpness came back and without a word, he pushed the younger into the wall, slamming his lips on the others, who's arms were still around the older's neck while the taller's hands travelled down to the waist of the smaller boy, grabbing it harshly. he kissed the smaller boy with so much passion, getting both of them out of breath, but that doesn't stops him from kissing the hell out of the younger, he bit on felix's lower lip then capturing the both lips inside his lips, it was messy he could taste felix's make up, it was bitter but the younger's lips were sweeter. finally the need of oxygen kicked in for the older and he pulled away.