ATTENTION

"Oh my god, you are such a bitch!"

"Not more than you though"

"Then what???"

Giggles were heard. Felix and Jisung were talking about the most random shit ever, Jisung was telling the story of him roasting some guy at the café he went because the dude said he put milk before cereal.

"Like duh he deserved it, who tf puts milk before cereal!?"

"That dude is dump but ji it was their own conversation I bet they thought you were a bitch"

"not like I care, hehehe" jisung sat down at the table with his twin beside him, felix is really happy cause his BFF came back after a trip of nearly a month, they are stuck together for two days, like literally they slept over at Felix's house and did stuff like watched movies, come on it was a tuff month for felix without his bestie, but he completely forgot that he had a boyfriend, his bf hyunjin who was looking at him from the table he was sitting at. "Whats up hyun where's felix and jisung? You don't really sit with us without felix during lunch." Changbin said with a look of confusion on his face, munching on his french fries.

"Just don't ask"

"Why what happened? Did felix ditched you with that squirrel guy?" Seungmin asked while looking at the twins far away. "Well I don't think cause if that happened then jisung would be dead by now" said Chan looking at Seungmin with a dissy expression.

"Ugh the thing is that from the day jisung came back from the trip felix is just sticking with him and even letting him sleep at his home, like dude I am the one supposed to be in jisung's place, I know that felix will never cheat on me with jisung but I can't control my anger."  Hyunjin said in a annoyed tone while looking at the pair with angry eyes.

"So you are jealous of jisung and want Felix's attention?"

"Isn't it easy to guess?"

"Come on jin you are acting too childish just go to him and talk." Changbin said in a casual tone, eating his pizza. "Only if it was this easy like bro yesterday I called him and he said i am with jisung and we are gonna watch a movie so call me later, and every time I called him he said something like that, when i sit with them its like they are in their own world and i am third wheeling he just fucking forgot that I am his boyfriend" hyunjin said banging his hand on the table then clenching his jaw and muttering some curse words at the twins. "So it sounds complicated? I guess? We like need to get jisung away from felix so you can get his attention?"

"Yea jeongin is right"

"If you guys help me then it's possible please get that jisung away from felix" hyunjin looked at the others with a delighted look, hoping that someone at least will help him.

"Well then it's on me"

"MINHO?"

"You will do?"

"Well I didn't expected the help from you but thank you hyung!!"

"Yea guys see I was right he has something for Jisung."

"I believed you from the first seung"

"Whatever I am going"

They all looked at minho, who stood up fixing his hair then walking up to the twins. He reached to them and spoke up. "Hey guys."

"Oh, hey minho hyung!"

"Hey... hyung..."

"Well felix, uh do you mind if I take your friend with me for lunch?" He asked directly looking at jisung with a smirk on his face. "Omg no! of course not take him with you!" his eyes went wide and a grin was on his lips. "he will have a really good time with you~" felix said with a teasing tone, for which he got a hit on his arm by jisung who was a blushing mess.

"Then can we go jisung?" Minho asked while giving his hand infront of the squirrel guy. "Uh, y-yes sure hyung let's- let's go!" He stood up and took his hyings hand. "Then we are going felix?"

"Yep have funn~"

Both of them left leaving a giggling felix behind who was literally so happy for his twin. He took his phone and started to walk towards the washroom with a smile on his face.

"he is going hyun"

"go and get him!"

everyone cheered for hyunjin as he walked towards the washroom, where felix just entered.

"do you think they are gonna fuck?"

"jeongin! don't-"

"i don't think they have time for it now."

"i am giving up on you guys!"

"whatever old man"

"why the fuck are you calling me? what the fuck ji? so what if he made you skip? bro your crush took you out- he went to order? that's why you are calling me?? dude don't be nervous he ain't-woah who the--- hyunjin?" felix looked at his boyfriend behind him, who took his phone and cut the call with his twin. "what's wrong?? why did you-" felix couldn't complete his words, when his boyfriend pulled him inside a washroom stall, pinning him up on the wall, holding his both wrists at the side of his head.

"Hyunie.... What happened?..."

"Hm?" Hyunjin smashed his lips on the youngers, kissing the lips which he didn't kissed for two days, sucking on them slowly, squeezing the tiny wrists of his baby, forcefully pushing his tounge inside the youngers mouth, sucking on his tongue.

"Mmhh~"

Hyunjin pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Hyunjin started at him with dark eyes, saying nothing but just staring.

"Did you had fun?"

"Eh..."

"I asked did you had fun with jisung?"

"........."

"Answer me lix. Did you had fun ignoring me?"

Felix's eyes went wide at the question.

'i ignored him? Oh my god!'

"Hyun... I– mmhhh~~"

Felix again was cut off by his boyfriend by roughly biting and sucking on his pale, soft skin, marking on different spots, drawing a big Hickey near the collar bone making felix moan louder.

"Ammhhh~~ hyunjin... Mhh~"

Hyunjin once again bit on the collar bone area, again getting a loud moan from his boyfriend. He again pulled away and looked at the younger.

"Answer me. Did you had fun"

"I- no... I- i am sorry hyunie..... I was spending too much time with ji instead of you.... I am sorry.... I will give you enough attention from now on..... Don't be angry please....." Felix said to his boyfriend while pouting sadly, making his boyfriend forget all the anger he bad and kiss off his cute pout, he kissed the younger slowly now leaving his wrists and testing his hands on the delicate waist of his baby, whereas felix placed his hand on his boyfriend's hair stroking it slowly. After a slow, passionate kiss, hyunjin pulled away and hugged the younger placing his chin on the youngers shoulder.

"Don't ever try to ignore me again.... I won't leave you like I am doing today...." He whispered in Felix's ear, licking the earlobe lightly. A shiver ran down Felix's spine.

"Mmm..... Yes hyunie...."

Thinking hummed and dragged the boy out of the washroom, passing the canteen.

"W- hyunie where are you taking me?!"

"To my house!"

"What?! You said I was safe–"

"I changed the plans~"

And you know what happened afterwards....... 

__________

Words: 1222

Published: 17.11.23