Stress Relievers

POV: Adam (Heavy sexual content)

It's been a couple weeks since being officially fallen. I started to see what I've been depriving myself of all this long. Ace still ran errands and such for Lucifer. I normally either helped him in his workshop or playing my guitar. I felt...good...I mean despite losing my wings the way I did. I missed them...a lot more than I thought. They were apart of me for so long...and now it's gone. Ace picks up anything wrong, it's like he can read every thought. He's been letting me preen his feathers of his wings after coming back from doing errands. I enjoy it a lot, sure his wings weren't as lush as they were back in Heaven but...they were still so beautiful and even though they were tattered, they were still really soft.

Lucifer's were just as amazing. When he was stressed out in his work, I would give him shoulder and wing massages. I have to be careful, I know where wing play normally leads to...speaking of which, I've been way too awkward and shy to bring up sex. I was fucking nervous...maybe I can sneak my interest in it. I was playing guitar on the balcony waiting for Ace to come back from his duties. Lucifer came out and let out a big sigh, leaning over the railing and groans. "You good babes?" I glanced up at him, letting out a light laugh. "Charlie sent me some blueprints for parts of the hotel, and my brain is failing me" he rolled his shoulders. I smirked to myself and set my guitar down, I got up and went behind him, my hands tracing his shoulders.

"Need a break?" I asked innocently. He hummed and glanced at me as I traced the base of the first set of his wings with my finger tips. "Actually...I would like to fill that pretty mouth of yours" Lucifer's voice dips lower and I blinked, blushing madly and taken off guard by the blunt statement. "H-Here? B..But Uh..." I stuttered and felt a nice heat burning in my abdomen. "Oh?" His voice amused, almost teasing. He reached up and buried a hand in my hair at the base of my neck. Fuck...I forgot how dominant Lucifer was despite his looks...the way he acts...you would have never guessed he was a top...

"W-Well...what if Ace comes back-?" "He would most likely join in...he has a great mouth too...you should try him" he chuckled and grinned wide. My knees trembled a bit and my breath became heavy just picturing Ace swallowing his cock. I yelped out, the most pathetic sound ever coming out of me, as Lucifer grabs the back of my neck pulling my hair. "Knees...now.." he had a small growl in his voice. My mind running rampant...I never done this...at least not in a long while. He tugged again and I whimpered kneeling in front of him. He was already hard, the bulge pushing against his white pants. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as I panted softly.

"Go ahead..." Lucifer purred out grabbing more of my hair in his hand. I slowly un did his belt and the button of his pants, fingers reaching for the zipper, his bulge pushing out from his undone pants. "Hmm look how pretty you are down there huh?" Lucifer pulled my head up to look at him. My brain was getting foggy by need and wiggled in my spot. I let out a gasp and Lucifer forced my head forward, my face pressed into his bulge. I inhaled big and felt my cock pulse in my jeans. Oh fuck...I can't get enough of his scent...it's intoxicating..."Oh? You like it that much huh?" He teased and bucked his hips once, I let out a small needy groan.

I pulled down his boxers, his cock falling out fully hard. Damn...he's bigger than I remembered...I stared at it before taking it in my hand and stroked it. "Ah..fuck.." he let out a soft breath. I kept pumping and leaned over licking the precum off his head. God he tasted amazing like he did back then....fuck..Suddenly he grabbed my jaw and smiled using two fingers to pry open my mouth. I panted softly, and looked up at him through half lidded eyes. My own cock pressed firm and hard against my zipper. I whined pathetically as Lucifer had my mouth open, drool sliding down the corners of my mouth. "Stick that tongue out love" he purred. I did in a heart beat, my need to be used getting more intense.