Chapter 2 - The New Student?

It was a bright sunny morning in Beacon Academy, birds chirping here and there, early morning students started their day with bright smiles, some doing their morning routine, some already preparing for their morning classes, while others already have on their way while chatting with their friends heading to their classes. It wasn't any different for the team RWBY, currently on their dorm room doing their own thing. Weiss was currently on her uniform and fixing herself infront of the mirror, Blake was busy reading her book titled Ninja's Love on the side of her bed, Yang just have gotten finished her shower and changing to her uniform, while Ruby was nowhere to be seen.

"By the way, where's Rubes?" Asked Yang as she finished changing to her uniform and was now combing her messy hair, that remained messy even after being combed

"She left earlier," Weiss replied, "She said Professor Goodwitch called her through the student forum, didn't say why though,"

"What? Did she get in trouble?" Yang raised an eyebrow in question,

"I don't know, whatever it is I'm hoping to Oum that's not the case," Weiss grumbled, "I won't stand it when our team performance ranking fall because of some stupid thing that dolt did,"

"Woah, relax Ice Queen, I'm sure it's not about her being in trouble," Yang said, finishing in combing her hair

Weiss didn't listen to her reason and just continued to grumble about Ruby's actions that would lead to their team ranking to fall miserably.

As of que the dorm room door slammed opened, making Weiss jumped in shock cutting her off her grumbling. Yang snickered at her teammate, while Blake raised her gaze to the sudden noise as her bow twitched.

"Guys! Guys!! GUYS!!!" Ruby quickly entered room with a bundle of enthusiasm, her semblance activated and was running on circles on the room

"Calm down Rubes! What is it?" Yang said trying to calm the cookie monster down,

"Ugh! RUBY MY UNIFORM!" Weiss yelled as the wind through Ruby's Semblance ruined her uniform that she took time to fix. Ruby immediately stopped in the middle of the room that was now filled with rose petals from her semblance, Weiss glared angrily at her while Ruby quickly hide behind her sister, "Sorry!"

"Ugh! I just fixed it!" Weiss grumbled turning around and facing the body mirror to fix the ruined parts of her uniform once again

"So what makes you go rampage of excitement that ruined Ice Queen's uniform? What happened?" Yang decided to ask her sister who's hiding still behind her,

"Ah right! there's a news that there's a new student going in Beacon!" Ruby exclaimed as she spilled the beans excitedly

"New student?" Blake thought out loud,

"They're adding a new student in this time of almost midterms? The enrollment and orientation already ended almost a month ago, why add students now?" Weiss stated in complain having her finishing touches of fixing her uniform. What Weiss said was true, academies should no longer accept applications nor incoming students in this time of the month, especially if the enrollment ended for some quite time ago.

"I don't have any idea why, but I'm fired up to meet them!" Ruby excitedly exclaimed, "Another bestie to add on my friend list!"

"That's good for you Rubes, although I'm hoping for them be a guy, a cute guy at that" Yang said a she smirked,

"Hmph, whoever they maybe they better not have a childish attitude. One person is already enough," Weiss scoffed hating the idea of another headache

"HEY! What does that even mean?!," Ruby exclaimed taking the insult of Weiss' statement, "Anyways! let's go grab some breakfast, I'm starving!"