Entry #1

Hi, my name is Missk, I'm using this name for privacy reasons. I wanted to confirm if the cp's are real or not. I have experienced things before, but I wanted to confirm if it was caused by the cp's or not. In this first entry I wanted to talk about something when I was eleven, and I would like people to comment their thoughts about it. So, like I said I was eleven and this happened in 2021, I don't remember what month or day it was. So, I would like to give some background information, my father had recently passed from covid, and he didn't want me involved with anything that had to do with slenderman because of the girls that tried to kill their classmate because slenderman told them to. Now after my father past I immediately started to look at stuff online about slenderman and the other cp's, and low and behold I found marble hornets on youtube and watch the series... well half of it anyway, but I still understood the story. Although after some time of my research I started having nightmares or no dreams at all, I started to have a lot of deja vu, and a lot of painful headaches. One night I was sleeping when I suddenly wake up to hearing somebody walk around my house. Some more background info in the house there was my bedroom a next to my room is a creepy hallway, the entrance to the attic, and the stair the led down to the front door and where my bed was, I could see into the creepy hallway through my bedroom doorway. So, when I woke up to hearing footsteps my first instinct was to look into the hallway, and I would have sworn I seen a pale faceless person in the hallway. I did hear on the internet that if you ignore slenderman he will eventually go away, so I tried to go back to sleep, and it worked although sometime later I wake up again to hearing somebody whisper yell in my ear and they yelled my name. When I heard this, I jolted up in a panic, but when I looked around the room there was nothing there. After that night I still had the headaches and nightmares, but I had other thing happening like hearing tapping on my bedroom windows (even though it's impossible because one my room is on the second floor and two there is no way to get to my windows with a ladder or anything), I also heard ringing in my ears, and people saying my name when no one else was in the house with me beside my dog and last time I checked my dog doesn't speak any human languages, she only speaks dog language. So, that's what happened to me when I was eleven, please tell me what you think in the comments.