💙 Chapter Twenty-five 💙

Start from the beginning

They broke the kiss after a while and joined their foreheads together breathing heavily.

But the emotional but romantic moment was spoiled when Jungkook hit Tae chest making him wince in pain.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Tae asked rubbing the area.

"You kissed me with your morning breathe" Jungkook said and glared at Tae

"But you kissed back" Taehyung whined.

"Whatever, I am going to freshen up maybe some of my clothes might still be in my previous room. So, I am going there to freshen up and change. I will bring some of the clothes for you and Hyungs even though they might not fit. So get up and use the bathroom to freshen up" Jungkook said and left leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. Taehyung soon shook his head and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

They might not be over it yet but they are ready to let go of their painful past and gradually that pain will fade.

Minor timeskip

By now all them had freshen up and changed into fresh clothes. Since Jungkook knew the in and out of palace, he was able to get clothes for them. But delivering the clothes was a hassle because all of them won't stop fussing over him and asking him whether he is okay. He had to use majority of his time to assure them he is okay for now.

Currently, they are all in the hall of the palace. All of them looking at Namjoon eagerly for the next move.

"Hyung, what should we do now?" Tae asked.

"Firstly, did you get rid of Jungwon's body?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook gripped tightly on Taehyung's arm. Taehyung rubbed soothing circles on his hand to calm him down.

"No, we left it there, why?" Dae asked and Namjoon almost facepalmed.

"We have to get rid of the body and announce that he died of natural causes so that no chaos will happen. We already have to much on our hands" Namjoon explained.

"Okay, then we will burn it." Tae replied making Namjoon nod.

"Secondly, who will succeed the throne since the king is dead now" Namjoon asked.

"Of course it is Jungkook. Do we look like angels to you?" Jin sassed making Namjoon look at him in disbelief.

"Kook, do you want to succeed the throne?" Namjoon asked for Jungkook opinion but he vigorously shook his head in denial, fear swimming in his eyes.

Tae left his hand and cupped his face.

"Why baby highness?" Tae asked softly.

"I-i c-can't" Jungkook stuttered out his insecurities kicking in.

"You can baby but we won't force you." Taehyung encouraged.

"Please g-give me some time" Jungkook pleaded.

"You can use all the time you need. But in the meantime time we need someone to take up those responsibilities. Are you okay with that?" Tae asked and Jungkook nodded and hid his face in his chest.

Tae turned towards the others and saw them looking at him with worried eyes.

"He is fine, don't worry" Tae said making the others sigh in relief.

"But he needs time, so in the meantime we have to get someone to handle the responsibilities." Tae continued.

"Okay, that's fine. So who should we put there" Namjoon asked

"Daehyung" Yoongi for the first time spoke making the others look at him surprised at his suggestion.

"Look, he has lived in this kingdom for so many years. I am sure he knows the in and out of the affairs of the kingdom. Also, it will be easy to convince the people that he is an angel until he shows his wings. The soldiers know him personally, so it will be able to gain their trust and support" Yoongi explained. Making the others nod agreeing to him.

"You are right, Yoongi but we need to ask, Dae first" Namjoon said and looked towards Dae.

"I am fine with it" Dae answered even though he was not sure if he could do it since he has never ruled before.

"But one of you have to stay with me as my right hand" Dae added because he knew he needed support.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi asked startling Hoseok.

"Huh?" Hoseok asked.

"Would you be fine with staying with Dae in this Kingdom?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"Its fine I will stay back and help for a while." Hoseok said.

"That's good" Namjoon said. He opened his mouth to continue when Jimin interruption him.

"Aren't you guys hungry?" Jimin asked as if on cue they all realise they were actually hungry but ignoring it for a while.

"I am sure some food ingredients are still in the kitchen. So you all should follow me to the kitchen and I will use my special powers to cook a quick meal then we can continue.Okay?" Jin said and they all nodded.

They all followed Jin to the kitchen for him to work some magic to fill their tummies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Was it interesting?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.🤗

Thanks for voting and commenting on my story it means a lot to me.😁

Take care and I love you.💗