Isha is a kind woman. I trust her.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Abhay nodded and browsed the news on the webpage. Sure enough, the netizens were all deceived by someone. They were all accusing Isha.

He knew that Isha would never do those things, and she would definitely clear her name.

In the comment section, Abhay saw a comment from a netizen named Isha K 001, “Isha is a kind and good woman. She won’t do such a thing. I trust her.”

Because this netizen didn’t have any followers and had never posted a comment before, not many people liked his comment. Abhay thought for a while, then pressed the like button for his righteous comment.

Shivam was on his way to the city.

In the afternoon, there was an important matter that he needed to deal with in the suburb. It was only at this moment that he discovered the scandal about Isha that already went viral.

He quickly typed in some words in the comment section to show support to Isha. Then he finished his work quickly and drove towards the studio in a rush.

However, the distance was too long, and the road was congested. Even if he changed his car into a motorcycle and tried to squeeze in between countless blocked cars, he still couldn’t be there for Isha immediately.

When he called Isha, she told him that she was already dealing with it. The two of them were both in a hurry, so they didn’t talk much.

Yuvraj pushed the door of the office open and walked in. ILan looked very calm.

“It was recovered,” he said, handing his phone over to her.

Isha had received the video from Abhay and had already shown it to ILan.

After watching it, ILan calmed down again. Perhaps she knew what to do after knowing the truth. That was why she wasn’t as angry and flustered as before.

“Let’s go out together,” she said to Isha with a trace of apology in her eyes.

ILan, Isha, and Yuvraj walked into the studio. At this moment, everyone stopped working upon seeing them.

With a stern and indifferent look on her face, ILan walked in front of everyone.

Since Isha had just finished shooting, she was only wrapped in a bath towel, and her hair was in disarray. Now that she followed behind ILan, she looked a little embarrassed.

Because she thought of her mother just now and marveled at Abhay’s ability, she was a bit emotional. Her eyes were still red and even wet. It was as if she had cried after being scolded.

Yuvraj stood next to Isha. His handsome jade-like face was expressionless.

The crowd started whispering to each other. “It seems that the photo was really taken on purpose. What a vicious woman! How could she do such a thing?”

“Mini is so cute. How could she have the heart to hurt the little girl?”

“Her face is as beautiful as a flower, but her heart is as vicious as a snake. That’s Isha’s true nature. She’s horrible. I don’t want to work with someone like her.”

LuLi felt relieved. She guessed that ILan didn’t find anything in her memory card and still suspected Isha just like the netizens on the Internet.

She could totally get rid of any suspicion now.

Himanshi was also secretly pleased. She thought inwardly, ‘Although LuLi did something stupid, the result was a miracle. Isha couldn’t turn the tables now.’

Standing in front of everyone, ILan said lightly, “I’m sure everyone has known what happened today. I want to say something solemnly here.

Shang is one of the most famous magazines in the country. What are the standards in choosing its partners? First, moral quality, and second, fame. What we hope to bring to our readers is positive energy, not false glitz."

●●●●