01 "Percy Jackson, son of Posiedon"

Depuis le début

The crowd screams "No!!" in return.

Nadia laughs at his clumsiness and helps him up. Percy grabbed onto her hand and stood. His heart was racing. Her hands were soft and smooth and he wanted to hold them forever. Percy froze staring at her as she spoke. Not to sound conceited or anything but Percy's behavior didn't faze her. She was definitely used to it.

"Maybe I should take this from you..." Nadia snickered, grabbing the bow from his hand.

~ 🎀 ~

The sun was about to set, which means you could find Nadia sitting on a nice pallet infront of the river. Most of the time she was curled up in a blanket watching the sky, by her lonesome. But every once and a while someone joined her. This was one of those evenings.

Her best friend, Annabeth, had found her and decided to join.

"Hello!" Nadia smiled, she was more than happy to see Annabeth.

Before Annabeth could speak Nadia immediately started telling her about her day. Nadia was definitely the talking type.

"So today Luke brought me a new kid to train. He is SO bad at shooting. He knocked over the whole group of people at axe throwing. Oh! You know him! The kid from the infirmary."

She went on and on. Till it was dark out.

"As much as I love listening to you talk all night long, I think it's time for the bonfire. C'mon." Annabeth pulled Nadia up from the ground and walked with her to the woods.

~ 🎀 ~

Tonight was the first bonfire since Percy arrived at camp. At the bonfire the different cabins sat in different sections all creating a big circle.

As Percy and Luke walked past cabin 10's section they could hear them all whispering to each other in a different language. Including the girl Percy had met earlier at training. "C'est lui." One girl whispered. "Celui qui a tué le Minotaure." All the campers knew that the children of Aphrodite were the camps biggest gossipers.

"What are they saying?" Percy asks Luke, assuming he knows everything. "No clue. All of Aphrodite's kids know how to speak French. Most of the time they're just spreading rumors."

~ 🎀 ~

After burnt offerings Clarisse and her minions, all kids of Ares, catch Percy. They've been torturing him since he got here all because Clarisse doesn't believe Percy killed the Minotaur.

Clarisse signals for the other two people with her to grab Percy and drag him into the bathroom. "Every new kid shows up here and thinks they're special. Do you think your special?" Clarisse taunts.

"No."

As he says this the same two people that drug him into the bathroom pick him up.

"Tell me you made it all up about the Minotaur, and I'll let you go."

"I didn't make anything up." Percy says, struggling to get out of the bullies' grasps. Though saying this made Clarisse even more mad. The two people holding Percy up forced him into a stall and shoved his head almost fully into the toilet.